June 18, 2014

summer basics.

American Appeal vest and crop top, Monki skirt, Papermint bag, Vince sandals, Madewell 1937 bangle.

Some quick photos of a couple of my current go-to pieces for this summer. The vest and top are actually favourites from last summer as well, this crop top is hands down the most comfortable one I own (check out a striped version here).  Definitely need more of these ASAP for this summer...in every colour. I'm pretty happy that American Apparel is at least available in Queensway Plaza's Lab Concept now but even happier that you can order more pieces of American Apparel online from ZALORA since the selection at Lab Concept is somewhat limited and shipping is expensive from American Apparel's own website to Hong Kong unless you buy over $1000. Not sure if I really need $1000 worth of crop tops...
That aside, I just have to add that these Vince sandals are a miracle for Hong Kong since they're waterproof and not ugly...and the process of growing my hair back out is aggravating me so much right now I want to give in and cut it again, but I can't stand having to style it either. Bald seems like a pretty good option right now. 

17 comments:

deltreylicious said...

Top!
Deltreylicious

http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com

Christina Lau said...

I love your style! This is definitely an outfit I would wear. I absolutely love the skirt and sandals! I need to find a cute waterproof pair as well.

Best,
Christina

looksbylau.blogspot.com

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

You look great in this outfit! Love the skirt and vest. x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Christina Chan said...

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog love! Such a cute skirt xx

http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

Gita said...

This outfit is just perfection! I can't decide if my most fave piece is the bag or the sandals.

♥ Gita @ mimiandchichi.com

Hélène Heath said...

What a cute look, you totally rock that crop top and the layering with the vest ties the whole thing together perfectly!

xx Hélène
www.FashionOverReason.com

Style Me Endless said...

So cute, love the denim skirt! Perfect for summer :)

www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

Dressed with soul said...

You created such a cute look with summer basics!

And thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog! I checked your blog and I like it <3 Of this cause I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come again to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

www.dressedwithsoul.com

Emily Bache said...

Love this look!!

@WanderLustGirls
www.lovelywanderlust.com

Gail J said...

great outfit! Looking very comfy :)

Wynne Prasetyo said...

nice! your simple outfits are kicking ass. hahaha great style!

Kristine Blindheim said...

What a cute skirt!

- Kristine B
www.kristineb.com

natalia wijaya said...

I love the skirt !!

nataliegasm.blogspot.com

Valerie Brems said...

Love love love this look!

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Simple sweet look- that vest topper is the perfect piece! I can see that working all through the year!

Thank you for visiting my blog babe, would love to get your thoughts on my latest design!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

super cute casual look, love your sandals!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Ruby And Siel said...

Nooo, don't go bald, your hair looks beautiful!
And I love your style! you've got yourself a gorgeous blog. :)