June 14, 2014

bridges street.


Zara top and heels, Topshop skort,COS bag, Born Pretty necklace, COS and Etsy rings.

Finally another post...in celebration of turning another year older and completing my law degree! Mostly kidding about the celebration apart, I don't feel a whole lot older or wiser but at least I now have somewhat of an explanation as to my disappearance from this blog since sleeping doesn't count. 
That aside, here's a few photos I shot a while back near one of my favourite spots for tea in Hong Kong (a post on that to come). Many thanks to Jenny from Born Pretty for this necklace, the perfect balance between detailed and simple makes it fit all too well with the rest of my jewelry and is super easy to dress both up and down. Not to mention, I've been looking for a simple spiked necklace for a while but they mostly seem to be on the elaborate/flashy side. Check out Born Pretty for a huge (and I mean huge) selection of affordable jewelry and accessories in pretty much every style known to man. I'm particularly loving their simpler rings, complements my ever-growing collection of minimalist rings from COS pretty well. Seriously can't step into that store without buying jewelry.
Anyways, have a great weekend everyone! More posts to come soon, and by that I don't mean in two months.

8 comments:

deltreylicious said...

Trop jolie!
Deltreylicious
http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com

Michèle Kruesi said...

very cool outfit

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

Kalina said...

great outfit !

Milex said...

Love

Gail J said...

Love this chic look! Perfect for Summer <3

Style Me Endless said...

Great outfit, love the crop top so much! Looking forward to your next post :)
www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

Natalia | Fashioned by Love said...

Love your top! You look fab! x

Gigi.T said...

Lovely post and blog! :) Lovely skort1

Do you want to follow each other? :)
FantasyFashioned
xoxo ♥