April 12, 2014

kuala lumpur//acme bar & coffee.

38comeoncommon dress, Kara backpack, Forever 21 slip ons, Color Spark La Digue sunglasses.

And I'm back. Partially due to appreciation of a friend's demands for me to post (read: shouting at me during class and sending me all caps texts...perhaps I should replace the word 'appreciation' with 'fear'). Anyways, here are some photos from my trip to Kuala Lumpur about a month ago. I didn't get around to taking many outfit photos since my sister and I were on the trip primarily for the purpose of attending a music festival, and were mostly interested in cramming as much sightseeing and eating as possible in between. Not to mention, the weather was horribly smoggy and 'outfit planning' basically consisted of haphazardly throwing clothing into my suitcase a few hours before my 8 am flight. Meaning, of course, that there was a lot of black and white clothing involved (as usual).
On to the food. My sister and I went to Acme Bar & Coffee out of interest in their brunch but it wasn't available on weekdays (got too used to brunch being constantly available in Hong Kong), though the food was delicious anyways. Still drooling slightly thinking of their lamb koftas, as well as their interior design. And cake display. As my sister and I are both enthusiastic fatasses foodies, we then proceeded to eat lunch again about an hour later at a Malaysian restaurant...and basically repeated this process for almost all of our meals during the trip. Pretty successful maximisation of our eating experience in Kuala Lumpur, I'd say.

Acme Bar & Coffee
The Troika, Jalan Binjai, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

10 comments:

Ice Pandora said...

Sounds like you had a great
time in Kuala Lumpur ^_^
Despise the weather of course!
Aint it almost the same as
HK?
And the food at this Acme Bar
looks gooood! Xx

Kristine Blindheim said...

Both you and your photos are amazing! I love your dress!! Have a wonderful weekend!

- Kristine B
www.kristineb.com

Alicia Mackin said...

Oooo eating your way through a city sounds great to me! And this looks gorgeous as are the photos. Cool blog, following via Bloglovin.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Gail J said...

you look so great with the outfit and your bag! Btw I love KL though :)

Naelle - Once in Paris said...

oh i love your bag! it's funny cause i just present a very similar bag on my last blog post :)

i love kuala lumpur, went there twice during business trips! malaysia is a beautiful country!

bisous from Paris!

www.once-in-paris.com

Emilie said...

Simple, casual and chic at the same time!! Perfect dress, you look stunning :)
xxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Juliet Polilova said...

wow love your look! great slipons you have ;)
very nice blog by the way :)

kisses from Russia,
Juliet
RUSSIAN DOLL

Christina Chan said...

Thanks so much for your comment love! I answered you question about the espadrilles on my blog! Beautiful photos here xx

http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

Federica Di Nardo said...

Plain and cool!

The Cutielicious
http://www.thecutielicious.com
Federica

my sinina said...

hi emily! thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment! :) im a newbie so you don't know how much I appreciate you taking a peek, and im glad it brings me to your blog as well!!lemme just say, your photos are stunning!! :) I love your style, simple but so cool and you rock it so well!

uris
http://my-sinina.blogspot.com/