December 3, 2013

aren't there enough words flowing in your veins to keep you going.



COS sweater, Mo & Co. shorts, Opening Ceremony bag, Pedder Red slip ons.

It's a miracle, I've posted again only one week after my last post. Unfortunately since I've spent most of today writing a paper (and nodding off while doing it) I don't have much energy mentally left to write anything coherent on here, except:
1. This sweater is also a miracle, not because it's the perfect shade of cobalt blue but because it doesn't shit shed all over the place unlike most sweaters with any level of angora content.
2. These are my first pair of slip-ons since the pair of Vans (black and white checkered, of course) I bought when I was 13. Probably only went back into slip-on territory because they remind me of those Céline haircalf slip-ons. Plus, I need some durable shoes with arch support as I've beat the crap out of most of my flats. Which is an unexciting reason.
3) Why is it December already, and where on earth did this year go?

26 comments:

Muny B said...

Love the sweater!

Muny’sFashionFanatique | Fashion & Style BLOG

Ice Pandora said...

You look nice c:
love the fluffy
looking sweater!

Xx

Gillian Uang said...

Very Cute! :)

http://bydetails.blogspot.com

Lydia said...

Love.

Sharon S said...

Hi there! Fabulous outfit and I'm adoring your bag it's gorgeous!

Boheme.Fille said...

Lovely! The sweater and bag are gorgeous!

KC said...

Love this outfit. Cool and chic, love the color <3

Kisses
http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

Karolina said...

Love the sweater!

xx Karolina
CARAMODE

kfc said...

My favorite kind of blue! That sweater is so vibrant I love it. I like the casual look of the slip-on shoes and how well it matches with the purse.

k.f.c.

natalia wijaya said...

love your pants !

nataliegasm.blogspot.com

naomi said...

soooo cute!

jiru said...

Great outfit! That sweater really is the perfect shade of blue and I love the bag as well.

Purple Ivy said...

Gorgeous colour jumper.

xoxo
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/

Sheridan and Rose said...

Hi Emily, love your blog, that sweater is especially lovely and I agree that angora normally ends up everywhere, might have to check out cos if they've solved the problem! x

MarieAntoinette said...

great bag!
ENTER my jollychic 100$ GIVEAWAY ♥

Sarah Rizaga said...

im inlove with your outfit, every details of it especially the sweater!

sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

Katherine Unique said...

Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
I'd love to follow you (bloglovin + GFC) and welcome to visit my
blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com.


Regards,
Katherine Unique


Shabrina Hazimi said...

Whatta chic outfit accordance ! Love it, xx

www.shabrinahazimi.blogspot.com

Tanja S. said...

Oh I love how you matched the bag and your shoes and how the blue sweater stands out even more because of that! Hope you got some work done with writing your paper ;) And I totally agree, where on earth did this year go?!

Diaswari Predani said...

really super lovely!
<3
wanna follow each other?



sweet and sugars,
DIAS

Putri Valentina said...

I'm in love with your bag! cool :D

WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Mica T said...

That cobalt blue top is so nice with the black! :)


Away From The Blue

stevia indrawan said...

that sweater has the most perfect shade of blue
and I love how you mix it with black. making the blue pops even more :)

<3
The Sweetest Escape 
Christmas Giveaway $40 Romwe Voucher

Livia Pangdoko said...

super in love with your sweater <333

Merry Christmas,
www.liviapangdoko.com

Lydia Teo said...

You're really pretty! And the shade of that sweater is gorgeous x

ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

CCMonai said...

The blue sweater is sooo cute and comfy!

xoxo

http://www.theprevailingeffect.com