November 4, 2013

easing into autumn.

Madewell 1937 jacket, COS top, Mo & Co. shorts, Sam Edelman boots, Papermint bag, random ring.

And...I'm back. Wearing an outfit that is semi-inappropriate (a.k.a. I sweat profusely as soon as I start moving faster than a sloth) for the suddenly-warm-again weather in Hong Kong, but I refuse to go back to summer clothing when it's already November. I decided to drag my brick of a camera out today for a lazy Sunday afternoon that consisted of waking up in time to crawl to lunch at 3 p.m., then hanging out with a fat, human-friendly cat for a while. The wind by the harbour made taking photos essentially a battle to claw my hair out of my face long enough to get a decent shot, but I do have a few good photos where I look like I'm turning into Medusa. On another note, I actually have a couple posts lined up, so I'm going to try (key word: try) to update a bit more. Hope you all had a good weekend!

14 comments:

Tegan said...

that cat is ADORABLE! and I love the jacket :) xo

Ice Pandora said...

You look nice c: Love the
jacket and the cute
shoulderbag! Xx

My Nguyen said...

Thank you for visiting my blog :)
Great look Emily!
That bag is so chic <3

http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

Darcy said...

Oh my gosh, I cannot even imagine being in shorts or a skirt right now!! It's so cold here :(. Jealous of your warm weather!
www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

Bellamoreway said...

i love your jacket! i have the similar jacket >< and the dog is rlly cute! anyway thanks for visiting my blog

Fash Era said...

very stylish! thanks for ur visit hun! new post is up :D
Blog - www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com
Youtube -www.youtube.com/user/fashionistaera

Style Me Endless said...

Love your jacket! You look so cute! And thanks for stopping by my blog!
-Vivian from stylmeendless

Sabrina said...

Oh my goodness, I love your hair. It makes me want to chop off my locks. Anyway, the jacket with the military boots is a great look!

Sincerely,
Sabrina

sara josephine - sartob said...

LOVE the outfit! adorable jacket anyway ;)

x
sartob

NET-A-DRESSER said...

Love that cat, and the jacket is fab too!! xx

Putri Valentina said...

I'm in love with your bag! :D

WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

natalia wijaya said...

i love your bag!

nataliegasm.blogspot.com

Cassandra Too said...

Love the jacket and boots! Great outfit! :D


Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin / Check out BASI


Cassandra | Backtofive
http://backtofive.blogspot.com

Livia Pangdoko said...

Such amazing look <333
Love your blog so much, do you mind to follow each other ? :)

xx,
www.liviapangdoko.com