July 9, 2013

summer basics.

IRO vest, BCBG top, Torn by Ronny Kobo skirt, See by Chloe bag and sandals.

Nothing easier than neutral separates paired with simple sandals for a nice summer day...but then the LA wind got a little chilly and I decided to bring out this sturdy leather motorcycle vest by IRO I found earlier this summer. I use 'found' rather than 'bought' because I quite literally 'found' it (a.k.a. dug it out of an exploding rack of clothing) when I was back in Hong Kong and, out of curiosity one weekend, decided to venture out to the Horizon Plaza outlets in Ap Lei Chau. Which would be better described as a very overwhelming 28 stories of shops. But with some patience, and a lot of hunting through a lot of stuff, the place is a gold mine of steeply discounted designer clothing. Or furniture (which makes up at least half the shops)...or pet supplies. Definitely worth a visit if you're in Hong Kong.

14 comments:

Erica Wu said...

the motorcycle vest is so cute! very stylish outfit and you look gorgeous as well xo

Ruby and Rosa said...

you look so pretty! big love with your face <3

check my new post here,
RubyandRosa

Tatiana Kurnosova said...

Great look! Love your sandals :)

xx
Tatiana
http://tatiana-kurnosova.blogspot.com/

lulu monema said...

Hi
So cute .

http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
follow me in my blog and subscribe no hesitate :)

Wildflower Of Prague said...

I love the look! Especially as it's compiled of neutrals, yet has textures and patterns like leather and stripes! I'm a new follower! xx

wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

Fowzee said...

love the outfit the leather jacket is amazing,

xoxo

Caroline Jeffery said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)

Love all of your outfit post they are great!!!

FOLLOWED YOU ON BLOGLOVIN

http://carolinelovescoffee.blogspot.co.uk/

Pixelhazard said...

That vest is the perfect offset to those classic pieces

x. Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

Giorgia said...

your blog and outfit are fantastic!

I invite you to become a follower

Kisses

Giorgia ;)

Oreoluwapo Abatan said...

awesome outfit! i like your hairstyle also

http://themissore.blogspot.com

Vanessa (21) said...

thanks for comment on my blog!!
Like your blog!! and your style of corse!!

HGreetings

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
http://thetivafever.blogspot.de/
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Halima - Fashionicide said...

Perfect outfit for the summer as it's been scorching all week!

I'm definitely feeling the stripes lately. You look lovely!

x

Stephanie Lin said...

Oh gosh, I have some serious love for that vest of yours! I'll have to keep in mind those shops if I return to Hong Kong anytime soon. I'll probably forget though, so don't be surprised if I ask you about em', haha :)

Marjolein | NeverTooPolished said...

Such a pretty black and white vest!

x