July 18, 2013

off the track.

Monki tee, Aqua skirt, Opening Ceremony bag, Zara heels, Topshop necklace.

Battling the desert heat in a clean and breezy outfit (definitely did not opt for any leather clothing this time), although most of the credit should go to the snow cones my sister and I bought immediately before taking these photos. I also admit to strategically wearing a black top in order to contrast against the handle of this (gorgeous) bag...is that lame? My love for Opening Ceremony pretty much grew exponentially when they came out with their handbag line (on sale here, by the way!), the design is classic and versatile but fun at the same time. Besides, what's better than a black and white bag to go with a black and white wardrobe?
By the way, if you're wondering why I'm standing on a hunk of wood...it was less of a pedestal and more of a way to avoid a lot of giant red ants.

13 comments:

k come karolina said...

how cool is that!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

Charlotte said...

I love this outfit ! Especially the skirt is amazing! You're blog is really one of my favortie recently ♥

fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

Tatiana Kurnosova said...

I love black and white outfits. Looks great! <3

xx
Tatiana
http://tatiana-kurnosova.blogspot.com/

Caroline Jeffery said...

Stunning outfit! Love monochrome atm.

http://carolinelovescoffee.blogspot.co.uk/

Ariel | couturing said...

Absolutely adore this outfit! I'm a huge fan of a minimal look (and that bag).

couturing.blogspot.com

Vanessa (21) said...

Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! :)

Dearest greetings!

Vanessa from

http://thetivafever.blogspot.de

♥ ♥ ♥

Sunters said...

Great style !

ELISA said...

in love with the bag <3

Hope to see u soon on my blog!
Nameless Fashion Blog
Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

Pixelhazard said...

That Opening ceremony bag is just lovely. They're doing a collab soon. Cant wait to see the results. Great outfit

@pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

Tania said...

Love that bag, it just really pulls the whole outfit together!


xo

freshfizzle

juventine wu said...

omg! i love your blog and your style! love the outfit! xx

fashioncrunchh.blogspot.com

StyleNightcap said...

Beautiful photos! I think that this is one of the best posts you’ve ever published. Keep going! ;)

Adrienne Yap said...

You remind me of Kiko Mizuhara in this shots! I love the simplicity of it, especially your bag. Gorgeous.

Adrienne
http://thefashionetudiante.blogspot.com