July 3, 2013

back in black.

Les Plus Dorés shirt, vintage leather skirt, Calvin Klein bag, Zara heels, Madewell sunglasses, Topshop necklace.

Finally back after my (unintentional) hiatus! Not that a whole lot has happened since, aside from chopping another few inches off my hair and finishing another year of university, which finally gave me time to return to blogging. I also got really uninspired (clothing-wise) for a couple months, which generally results in me returning happily to a lot of black and white clothing in the end. I was pleasantly surprised to find these Les Plus Dorés Team shirts being carried in Lane Crawford in Hong Kong a little while back, I thought they were sold out everywhere...but turns out you can still find them on Farfetch here too. I was quite tempted by the Team Margiela one as well but the only size left was much too large so that was that. And yes, I do acknowledge that in the end, this is just a regular t-shirt with a name and a giant birth year stamped on the back.
Also, as I'm sure all of you know already, Google Reader's been shut down as of July 1st (but your data stays until July 15th)...so follow me on Bloglovin' here! Or just import the blogs you follow with Google Reader to Bloglovin' using this.

16 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

Glad you're back! Love the all black outfit <3


XO J
www.style-worthwhile.com

k come karolina said...

how cool is that!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

Nesrin Bozlak said...

I really like your outfit, the total black look suits you very well. Oh and i'm in love with your Tee!

xx

Style of Purity

selinalie said...

Wow I love the look. I like every post on your blog! I'm a new follower. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
x

Maylis L. said...

I'm in love with your outfit, it's gorgeous, especially the skirt and shoes! xx Maylis

http://onelittlefrenchie.blogspot.com/

Sunters said...

This look is perfect !

Anne Stikvoort said...

I absolutely love the whole look, the wang tee is stunning!

Tatiana Kurnosova said...

Love you style, you look beautiful!
And your blog is absolutely amazing, following you <3


xx
Tatiana
http://tatiana-kurnosova.blogspot.com/

Charlotte said...

Hello doll! First thank you so much for your comment on my blog! I could discover your blog because of it <3 I read a few of your posts and I love your style ♥ This outfit especially! I love number tee and leather so ...that's perfect! I'm now following you on bloglovin ♥

fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

Jessica Mattioli said...

I love this look! <3

The Fashion Heels
Facebook
Bloglovin
Twitter
Instagram

Stephanie / Cocochic said...

This is officially your best outfit ever! LOVE the Wang top - I'm definitely on the same team as you ;) x

Blog | Cocochic
Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

Iliana, Anne said...

cool! thanks for the comment.

http://theragdolls.blogspot.gr/

lulu monema said...

Hi
very beautiful.

http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
follow me in my blog and subscribe no hesitate :)

Jessica said...

Your hair is superb and so is your styling :)
-Jess

Lisa said...

Love the shirt!

Jolina Paula Turqueza said...

I am so loving your style! <3

http://jolinapaula.blogspot.com xx