August 20, 2012

photo diary.


Sorry for the short hiatus, I flew back to California at the beginning of the month to visit family and friends...and got a bit preoccupied. Not to mention, I just got all four of my wisdom teeth removed at once which didn't make me particularly eager to do any outfit posts. So here's a few photos from when I got back to LA (to before my face swelled up so I looked like a chipmunk)!

1. Kaitlyn necklace and top from Seoul
2. As Know As de Rue platforms, Theyskens' Theory Ying booties,  Acne Star booties, Candela loafers
3. Lots of toppings at Yogurtland
4. Standing by a creek with a Papermint clutch
5. American Apparel's Sheer nail polish in Pacific Beach (layered over China Glaze in For Audrey)
6. Madewell 1937 polka dot shorts I just received in the mail
7. New Stila eyeshadow palette to replace all of my old, random eyeshadows
8. Ever-present palm trees in LA
9. Lunch at the Crab Pot in Long Beach

17 comments:

couturing said...

Looks like a fun time in California! I wish I could go.

couturing.blogspot.com

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

awesome photos! love the fashiony shots, you should put them on tumblr!

x


♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

Jacquelyn said...

Love the photos! Hope you're recovering from your wisdom teeth surgery quickly :)


XO J
www.style-worthwhile.com

k come karolina said...

wow!!! that looks really cool!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

clara thomas said...

lovee your photographs!

Gillian Uang said...

Great photos as usual! <3

http://bydetails.blogspot.com

Théa Unknown said...

Great photographies!




Théa Unknown
http://theaisunknown.blogspot.fr/

marly said...

lovely photo's! the shoes are really really nice! followed you, hope you follow me back :) x marly

thatfashionthings.blogspot.com

The Fashion Wolf said...

pretty! was looking at your blog for about 3 seconds, instant follow! ;) xoxo

Anonymous said...

Stunning photos. Absolutely beautiful.

Aleksandra said...

Beautiful shoes !!!
Amazing photos !!!

http://www.olastory.com//

Vera Cortez said...

Hello!!! Thank for the comment in my blog. I love your blog, great photos. I'm following your blog on GFC and Bloglovin. I hope you will follow back.

XOXO, Vera
http://fashionmodeimages.blogspot.pt/

Kelly Yeh said...

Love the polka dot shorts!! very cute

<3 Kelly
SavvySelections.blogspot.com

Meganne said...

Thanks for your lovely comment, this is amazing, definitly following!
Material Fixations

Mademoiselle Justine. said...

I love these shoes! xxx

Ashlee said...

you have such effortless style. it's lovely!
and the nail polish color is so pretty. :)

oomph. said...

great shoe collection! love the platforms.

[oomph.]