August 22, 2012

it's a little bit funny this feeling inside.

theory vest, cotton on top, raoul leather shorts, papermint bag, COS platforms.

Lately I've been very attracted to perforated fabrics, especially in leather...so when I came across these Raoul perforated leather shorts online, in my size and on steep discount, it didn't take long for them to end up on my doorstep. They're the perfect mix of simple but interesting, and easy to work into my wardrobe. Not to mention, a very stylish and flamboyantly gay salesman at Bloomingdale's also liked them a lot.
On a side note, I'm going to be missing all this sunshine and LA weather a lot when I head back to Hong Kong next week...

19 comments:

Fashiable said...

The leather shorts are perfect, I love them!

www.fashiable.nl

k come karolina said...

wow!!! that looks really cool!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

marly said...

love the outfit! x marly

thatfahionthings.blogspot.com

clara thomas said...

so pretty! lovee your short and the sunlight at your hair <3

http://clrland.blogspot.com/

taylah said...

i love this look; the shorts are perfect and you're stunning.
taylah x
www.acesocietyblog.com

eudoraa said...

i love your hairr! :D

eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

Style Societe said...

this outfit is perfect!
singapore fashion blog
singapore fashion blog
singapore fashion blog

V said...

I love those shorts! they are so cool!

-V
http://stylishlyme.com/

J. said...

Love them! The cut is so perfectly tailored!

Amanda said...

Graet Style. I follow your Blog now.
Please follow me.
A.

dramaticmode.blogspot.it

Agatha Claudia Go said...

love your shorts !gorgeous

agathaclaudiago.blogspot.com

Lini Trinh said...

wow nice shorts and outfit. Lovely location anyway :)

Lahlab said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog dear! I'm a new follower it would be awesome if you followed back. I really like your blog :D I adore the outfit.

http://steph-g.blogspot.com

Lahlab said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog dear! I'm a new follower it would be awesome if you followed back. I really like your blog :D I adore the outfit.

http://steph-g.blogspot.com

Lahlab said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog dear! I'm a new follower it would be awesome if you followed back. I really like your blog :D I adore the outfit.

http://steph-g.blogspot.com

Ruby and Rosa said...

cool shorts dear! you look awesome with that outfit :D

Lindsey Louise Bales said...

oh, your outfit is perfect! i am so glad i came across your blog today.

lindsey louise

hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

circleofchaos said...

Beautiful outfit.^^
Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
My Blog

velvetbambi said...

fantastic outfit:)