July 26, 2012

you could because you can so you do.


COS dress and platforms, win/win glasses.

I've been wanting to get my hands on COS's clean, modern pieces for so long...and was completely unaware they were opening in Hong Kong until I ran into the store by accident a few weeks ago. The strange thing was that I had been browsing through their site (and wishing I could buy something) only two hours before coming across the store. Talk about instant gratification.
Also picked these glasses up during my short and spontaneous trip to Seoul earlier this month. I really like the thin frames, on top of the fact that I just needed a new pair of glasses for those days when I am too lazy to wear contacts...or when I gracefully poke myself in the eye while taking out my contacts and have to stick to glasses for a few days. Which was what happened in this case.

18 comments:

Gillian Uang said...

Loving this minimalist look! :)

http://bydetails.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous dress. only you can make it look more beautiful. love your nerdy glasses :)

eudoraa said...

omg! love your hairr! black and straight = very lovely :)

eudoraeudoraaa.blogspot.com

Michelleesque said...

I absolutely love the dress and your wedges!

Michelle
www.michelleesque.com

Carina said...

I love the cut of the dress, it's so sleek and minimal! :)

Stephanie Lin said...

Oh I am in love with your dress. It's so unique. What a great minimalistic look.

clara thomas said...

lovee the dress, you're sooo pretty! <3

http://clrland.blogspot.com/

Clara Turbay said...

I enjoy visiting your blog because every time you have better ideas.

Jesika said...

such a pretty dress, really :))
Happy Sunday ;)

handmade NEON fascinator GIVEAWAY
*MY FASHION E-BOOK FOR FREE*

just JE NE SAIS QUOI
Independent Fashion Bloggers
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
about.me/Jesika + Twitter

Lauren Williams said...

I wish we had Cos stores in America! They have the best pieces! Love this outfit, thanks for the comment! Great blog!

xx lauren
http://slowburnfastburn.com

Nicole said...

OMg you are so pretty! And I LOVE your blog soo much! Your style is soo nice! Thanks for visiting my blog btw. :).

Ziqqua.blogspot.ca

Anastasija said...

simple and lovely! Following!:)

chachamisu said...

I truly like this outfit a lot! The minimalist look, clean line, simply classy. I'm following now, thanks to you. Hope you follow me too:)

Nataya
Naty Ponders Style
Chachamisu Photography

hautepinkpretty said...

Love this dress! Xox <3 hautepinkpretty.com

J. said...

I love this dress! Easy simple and chic...you look fabulous!

Jaya said...

love the impeccable cut of this dress! so cute paired with the platforms

xx
www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

sajuki said...

you look great !

Sydney L. said...

simple and clean. im in love