June 22, 2012

don't you know where you want to go.

forever 21 top, rag and bone pants, loeffler randall sandals, bag from causeway bay boutique.

I found this simple, structured bag from a random boutique selling leather goods in Causeway Bay last month...and only realized yesterday it looks a lot like Givenchy's Antigona bag! Which I hadn't seen before until yesterday either. I guess now I know why a woman stopped me a few weeks ago to ask where I bought it because it looked familiar to her... 
Anyways, just something I wore a while back to have dim sum with family. I still find myself sticking to black and white most days despite the fact that this is a colorful season for clothes, but I'd take these Bruce-Lee's-jumpsuit-in-Game-of-Death-esque pants over bright florals any day.

11 comments:

♥ Natalie said...

I love your pants, they are really nice! <3 and your bag = LOVE!

♥♥♥

Gillian Uang said...

Love your pants! <3

http://bydetails.blogspot.com

taylah said...

i'd forgotten how much i love your blog..
you look amazing, currently using all of my willpower to not buy the rose coloured metallic jeans from rag and bone. they're so pretty! awesome find with the bag, too! x

Jacquelyn said...

I totally thought your bag was Givenchy at first glance! Love your top <3


XO J
www.style-worthwhile.com

k come karolina said...

omg! this look is fab!!!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

A stylish distraction said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
I love you blog, so happy I discovered it!
great look, I especially love your pants!

Joanna S. said...

amazing look ! i'm in love with your bag , pants and top :)

so lovely <3

Jaya said...

Love your black and white outfit! And yea, at a quick glance, totally thought you had the Givenchy Antigona. Such an amazing bag. Anyways, your blog is lovely! Totally following, hope you can check mine out too :)

xx
www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

Jull Diaz said...

wow! I love it! super look!
kisses from:


http://julldiaz.blogspot.mx/

Amanda Chic said...

Lovely post :D

Fashion room lounge

A chic kiss ;)

Stephanie said...

So in love with this look! So inspiring!

http://fashionroll.net