May 18, 2012

alive.

rag & bone jacket, zara lace shorts, madewell 1937 flats, balenciaga bag.

Yes, I'm still alive and breathing. And functioning normally, except for when I involuntarily twitch when I see something that reminds me of law (let's hope it never actually reaches this point).
In other words, I finished my exams earlier this week and have been savouring the feeling of having free time/having a life in general...so I snapped a few photos today in between a little sample sale shopping and catching a movie. My kind of day. Anyways, expect more posts from now on!

15 comments:

Diary of Mia said...

You look gorgeous, love the lace shorts!

www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

Despina T. said...

amazing!love the jacket and the shorts.sooooo beautiful.

HeyDahye said...

Great casual outfit! I just finished my tests too! It feels amazing

http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

m i s s . t e a said...

ooh I love how your outfit could be transitioned from work/day into evening! x misstea & co.

Gillian Uang said...

Loving this relaxed look on you.

http://bydetails.blogspot.com

. said...

simple and look great love the bag totally <3

Jacquelyn said...

Love those lace shorts. I'm looking forward to more of your posts!



XO J
www.style-worthwhile.com

sajuki said...

pretty bag :D

J. said...

The shorts are darling!

Sarah said...

LOVE this look! Its suuper cute!

Jesika said...

The 2nd photo is wonderful :))

*INTERVIEW + GIVEAWAY* - now on my blog: my interview with designer + vegan-friendly handmade NEON clutch GIVEAWAY!!!

just JE NE SAIS QUOI
Independent Fashion Bloggers
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
about.me/Jesika

Eugene Marseille said...

You look wonderful!


xx
http://www.eugenemarseille.com/

Deanna said...

Congrats on finishing your finals. And i love the outfit. Especially the shorts.

oomph. said...

beautiful jacket! i love the color, and the leather looks so soft!

[oomph.]
Win a FREE pair of glasses from Firmoo

mymy said...

Amazing! I LOVE this look <3

www.mymymode.com