February 1, 2012

t by alexander wang pre-fall 2012.


Perfect staple pieces...not just for fall, but for all year round.
Damn you Alex for making me feel vaguely depressed when I look inside my closet. Doesn't help that my first week of school after Chinese New Year holidays has been kind of crappy (yesterday, I ate food that had gone bad but didn't notice the tiny worms in my lunch until I was nearly done, then I accidentally lost a lot of money).
On the bright side...I think I can DIY that navy blue dress.

8 comments:

Camélia said...

These shoes are amazing, and damn this collection is so perfect !

http://the-astro.weebly.com/

sajuki said...

amazing blue dress :D

Tegan said...

the last outfit is so lovely! that experience with the tiny worms sounds freaky ahh! hope your year goes better soon! xo

Isabelle said...

I don't stop to look at all these outfits to know wish one i like the most, but it's too hard... maybe the one with the white playsuit and the black jacket! Alexander Wang, you little genious!

Phuong said...

i love this!!

Travel in Style

Mia's Little Corner said...

Awsome pieces!!:D

xxx

Mia's Little Corner

Kristen Lam said...

When are Alexander Wang pieces ever NOT staples? I love his clean cut looks, totally gonna be in my next post ;)

Jessica said...

love love love, think this might be my favorite AW collection so far. Beautiful colors and shapes, i want it all plsssss :)