February 28, 2012

i keep memories of you trapped in a film.

kain moto jacket, alexander wang sweater, forever 21 leggings, bess boots, como leather tote.

Shame on me, spending my time turning myself into a ghost with Photoshop (seeing as flash makes me look creepily pale already) instead of tackling my brick of a Commercial Law textbook...because who wants to do that anyways. And no, my camera lens is not defective and creating white spots, it started to rain the second I began to take these photos. Damp hair in the last photo (not grease from not washing it, I promise).
Also...since I've been flailing around in work lately and slacking off a bit in posting, I completely missed my blog's two year anniversary! Argh. But I'm going to have a small giveaway in celebration at a later date, so keep an eye out.
Have a good week everyone!

16 comments:

sajuki said...

you look great ;D

Erica said...

Aw congrats on the two year mark! These photos are awesome, You've got major photoshop skillz

Erica
http://inthelightofstyle.blogspot.com

Cool Vanity said...

I love your jacket. Kisses from Spain.

Despina T. said...

lovely photos.the second one is awesome.amazing jacket :)

Gillian Uang said...

Minimal but chic! love this look!

http://bydetails.blogspot.com

Flashes of Style said...

Amazing outfit! <3

xoxo,

Bonnie

J. said...

Fabulous jacket! And these are beautiful photos of you.

becka said...

nice coat! and the pictures look great! the rain gave them a nice effect :)

leavesofgrass said...

love the alexander wang!

Elena TMH* said...

The shape of the jacket seems perfect to me, in fact I tought that maybe it was from Alexander Wang, then I saw that it isn't, but it remind me his style!

Un besito!

sajuki said...

can't wait for new post on your blog :)

Sydney L. said...

happy blog birthday ! and good luck with everything xxxx

http://sydsense.blogspot.com

Jesika said...

AWESOME jacket !! Especially in the combo with long black sleeves!
THANKS for your comment on my blog :) Like your blog a lot, definitely follow you now ;)

just JE NE SAIS QUOI
Independent Fashion Bloggers
about.me/Jesika

Adelina Alexander said...

Thank you for stopping by! I follow you now.
xo

Adelina Alexander said...

Love your outfit by the way:)

Kim-an said...

Love the moto jacket!

Kisses
http://preppygossip.blogspot.com