November 11, 2011

yushop.


Just wanted to introduce all of you to YuShop, an online store I recently started up with a friend.
Remember her?
Above are a few of the pieces available in our shop!
We discovered out of the nowhere a couple months back we both had the same seedling of an idea involving setting up our own online store...so we decided to make it happen. After hours of hunting for just the right pieces to sell and many more (frustrating) hours of squinting at our laptop screens trying to set the website up, we finally got YuShop up...check it out it if you like what you see! We'll be expanding our selection to include winter pieces soon.
We're offering free world-wide shipping (yep, you read that right), and the first ten of my readers who order will also get a little gift along with their orders. Just mention Emily Viveur when you place your order.
Many thank yous in advance to those of you who take the time to check out YuShop!

Contact us at yushopservice@gmail.com if you have any questions or comments.


17 comments:

sajuki said...

i'm fall in love with dress from 1st photo !

Fowzee said...

love the outfits will definately check it out,


xoxo

Ingrid said...

I LOVE that navy dress!! Is there a picture of the front?

x
Ingrid
http://sillyhungry.blogspot.com

musicandmollie said...

i love the first dress, the back detail is lovely :)

♥mollie from musicandmollie

Anita Putri said...

drolling for your collections,love the 1st pic. that dress amazing,how much?

taylah said...

you have some really lovely pieces! definitely keeping an eye on your store (: x

Anonymous said...

this is Claudia btw lol

lingling! omg you're amazing I love all your outfits and congrats on your little online store!! I wish you best of luck and I'm sure it'll go big one day. I've always wanted to open an online store too but idk..who knows maybe later. sorry I didn't reply to ur fb msg I've been super busy lately but I will one of these days. good luck in school and I hope we talk soon! <3

-clau

Flaviana Boni said...

the first dress is so cool!

Check out my new outfit post!
MY BLOG: Dress up for armageddon

Phuong said...

wow great dresses!!

Travel in Style

Lucija said...

This is really amazing!!
I really like your blog and everything you've posted!!
Follow each other? :)

XO,
Lucija
WLL

Sydney said...

I NEED THE FIRST DRESS

sydsense.blogspot.com

Britt+Whit said...

Ooooh I love the first dress! its soo cute

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

India said...

wooow love it!

Rene, Gucci's mom said...

Hi,

I was looking for interesting blog to follow and I found yours.
I hope you can visit and follow my blog too! See you on my blog http://tinyurl.com/7u2b2jp

Regards,
Rene

Pins, Needles & Fashion said...

Obsessed with the first dress!

www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

very pretty :)

Yara Simón said...

That first dress is amazing.