September 19, 2011

woke up this morning funny taste in my head.

elizabeth and james blouse, levi's shorts, vintage prada bag, collar from bangladesh.

Quick post after a mini-hiatus due to...well, just adjusting to my schedule this semester which may turn out to be slightly suicidal. Not sure yet. But I'm going to do my best to post as regularly as possible, since I've actually got a couple of posts that have been lined up for weeks.
Been sticking to the basics a lot lately, just don't have the energy to put anything too complicated together anymore. Much less accessorize. That's why I love this collar, it doesn't take a lot of effort to incorporate into outfits. It's simple but not too simple, and it stands out but isn't overpowering. The matching earrings are also perfection...but I'll save that for another post.

16 comments:

Judith. said...

beautiful.x

Adele said...

Still as fabulous as always emily!

Adèle
http://adelejoanna.com

Phuong said...

you look beautiful, love the necklace

Travel in Style

Diary of Mia said...

very nice!

www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

HeyDahye said...

This gold choker is perfection... love it over the shirt!

http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

Michelleesque said...

I absolutely love your collar and your blouse! :) I hope school goes smoothly for you!

Vanesa said...

The collar with the shirt looks beautiful. love it!

xx
http://www.thelipstickcandy.com/

jessica wu said...

ahh love ingrid michaelson!
cute top, absolutely lovely necklace :)

xx

Marcela Gmd said...

Fantastic style!! I like your blog!
I follow you now!
I'm very happy if you follow me, too!
Besos, desde España, Marcela

mimi said...

gorgeous. loving that necklace so so mucho!
mademoiselle mimi

mimi said...

gorgeous. loving that necklace so so mucho!
mademoiselle mimi

Cammie Callisto said...

Love the necklace with that shirt :)

Anita said...

Love your outfit, and I'm so jealous that you live in Hong Kong!
http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

cryskay said...

i am in LOVE with your necklace. i am obsessed with statement necklaces, they really complete/make an outfit. xx

char said...

great necklace!

Sydney said...

stylish! love this look!

sydsense.blogspot.com