August 5, 2011

the valerie by vedette shapewear.


elizabeth and james blouse, sparkle & fade skirt, see by chloe bag.

Vedette Shapewear has kindly sent me another piece of shapewear to review! The Valerie is simple, elegant, and flattering; the fact that this style has no straps also makes it incredibly versatile. Here I just paired it with a black strapless bra to wear as a corset top and layered it under breezy separates (seeing as it was probably about 105 degrees when I filmed this). There are honestly so many options to layering when it comes to the Valerie. Its simplicity also means it can be dressed up or down...it can go with everything from a pair of jeans to an evening dress!
Not to mention, I don't know who wouldn't mind a piece of clothing that accentuates their waist a little more.
Many thanks to Vedette Shapewear and to Denise in particular!

Music: "Back in Your Head" by Tegan and Sara

9 comments:

CINDY NGO said...

super cute outfit. i love the skirt as well :)

i sure do miss LA and its weather. sigh*

ps. LOVE your leopard "loafers" made me laugh bc i think of a loaf of bread as well. haha

xx,
cins

LAVEL said...

like this video :D

KINGA said...

thank you for your lovely comment!
LIKE THIS VIDEO! xx,K.

Julie said...

so cute!

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

Love your photos and blog! Great style
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Chari T said...

I LOVE TEGAN AND SARA......!!!! ahha ha :)everything i was going to say has left my mind ha ha LOVE THEIR MUSIC!!!!
Chari T (deep fried stilettos)

Kimmy said...

Looking at your video makes me miss the warmer weather. It's freezing over here in Melbourne.

Nice blog

accidental encounters

sfiziesfarzimoda.blogspot.com said...

Complimenti per il tuo blog !!! L'anello del post precedente è bellissimo. Baci Marcella

JULES said...

Love that you have transformed something so erotic into a stylishly serene serenade...love the vid.

STYLE ANTHEM.