August 25, 2011

if i get burned, no embers break.

elizabeth and james blouse and heels, just usa pants, zara bag, target belt.

Straying from my usually neutral palette, which I feel the urge to do from time to time. And no, I'm not almost two months behind on posting my Fourth of July outfit, I just have a thing for bright reds and blues paired together lately. Not in the patriotic sense.
Getting incredibly behind on blogging lately, sorry guys...I've got (sort of) a lot of posts lined up. This one was from when I was still back in California. I haven't had a single chance to take photos of anything I've worn since stepping foot in Hong Kong. Probably for the best though, because between the humidity and the running-around-nonstop every day, I'm sure I'd look sweaty and gross in all my photos.

23 comments:

Oreleona said...

love the brightness of this outfit The red and blue is phenom!! and the animal print belt :)

Babe Jane said...

your bag is really amazing and I like the whole look :)

Babe Jane said...

your bag is really amazing and I like the whole look :)

Jacquelyn said...

I love those shoes and the bag! I totally get what you mean about being sweaty all the time in hk, I was so sticky every single day on my trip there.


XOXO
styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

sajuki said...

amazing bag :)

augustalolita said...

lovely outfit and photos!! i adore your bag and shoes <3

sara l said...

love the outfit! you look amazing!

Carina said...

Gorgeous shoes! Love the red and blue together too <3

Carrie said...

really love your bag

HeyDahye said...

Love, love, love! The red, blue, and leopard looks fabulous.

m i s s . t e a said...

i lovee your whole look! you've got the fiery yet elegant look down pat, plus your hair is amazingggg xx misstea & co.

Lisa said...

I adore your blouse, it's the perfect mix between classic and stylish.

Love, Lisa

Andrea said...

Love that bag, you look amazing.

Katherine said...

the humidity in HK drives me crazy as well - my hair is always crazy there. You look beautiful and I love the shoes...they are fierce!

Mani said...

I really like your outfit! You look super fabulous!

hugs and kisses by Mani.
FASHION IMPERATIVE

RainCooper said...

Cute outfit. X

Closet Hound said...

I love the vibrant color of your bag (and outfit in general). I've been going gaga over colorblocking and bright hues all summer/fall!

xo Sherrie
Closet Hound

nina oliva said...

great shoes! =)

Amanda said...

Oh wow I love this look and you are stunning!

Lara Rose said...

ah thanks! I'm glad you like it because you have a amazing style and you are a fabulous blogger. I really appreciate it because i'm just a beginner in blogging!
xx

Anh said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comment! I love this outfit by the way. Not many can pull of bright coloured jeans, but you obviously can! Looks sweet :)

xx, Anh

.sabo skirt. said...

Amazing pops of colour! We're in love with your bag.

Much love from the .sabo skirt. girls

www.saboskirt.blogspot.com - BLOG
www.saboskirt.com - SHOP

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi !!
You look very pretty!
amazing outfit, love your bag!
kisses :)