June 25, 2011

we were fated to pretend.

ozone top, zara pants, dolce vita shoes, brandless clutch.

Taking a break from the Thailand photos...just returned to California for the remainder of my summer vacation. I haven't been here since last August, feels a little funny to return but at the same time it also feels like I never left. These photos are from a stash I took before I left Hong Kong, which I'll have to go on until I get my new laptop. Hopefully it will be soon...combined with the fact that I have no cell phone in the US right now, I'm feeling a little technologically crippled.
The color of these pants makes me feel better though.

20 comments:

Diary of Mia said...

love your pants!

www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

Shiny said...

You look very pretty. purse here is sweet and the gorgeous color. you have great style:) kiss and greet:)

yiqin; said...

you wear yellow pants so well! xx

free de lulu said...

jolie le pantalon de cette couleur et ta pochette.

Phuong said...

love the yellow pants!

Travel in Style | New Blog

Miss Vodka said...

Lovely outfit!

LĂșcia said...

I really like the clutch!
xxxx

Eva said...

Great look! Love your clutch xoxo

http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

Swapnil said...

love that clutch!!!

swapnil
xoxox

Nikki said...

This is the most perfect blue clutch that I've ever seen! x

TheMadTwins said...

What a gorgeous outfit! The yellow pants is so nice together with the blue bag! Love it!

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

love the yellow! x hivenn

jessica wu said...

LOVE your blue clutch with the yellow pants and sheer top.
it's lovely.
cali weather is still freaking out though -___-

xx

Pop Champagne said...

I love the colors in this post! It's so pretty and the clutch is super nice!

j. said...

that bag is just amazing. nice setting for your photos

Much Love ♡

+ Jess +

Florence said...

hihi :D I love MGMT !
And those glasses I had needs prescription lenses first, cool little bag !

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Loooove all the color blocking here!!

I am hosting an aztec shorts giveaway!
strawberry freckleface

Anna G said...

Love the first outfit and your outfit! :)

Kristin said...

J'adore that gorgeous clutch!

Sarah said...

Huge clutch-crush! x