May 21, 2011

we're just two lost souls swimming in a fishing bowl.

zara dress, rebecca minkoff bag, kaur necklace, bangle from bangladesh.

A concoction for an evening out from a while back with mon homme. Not sure why I wanted to say that in French but "my man" sounds kind of cheesy...maybe I'm also unconsciously trying to retain some of my highschool French. I keep getting drawn to polka dots lately, I just bought another polka-dotted dress the other day. Topped everything off with some sparkly purple ombre nails that were too fun (and time consuming) to do.

16 comments:

Camilla said...

love the dress :)

Lisa @FishyFaceDesigns said...

Great photo's...Love the nails and the polka dots!
Take care.

Closet Fashionista said...

I love that dress :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Diary of Mia said...

nice outfit! Like so much the necklace!


www.diary-of-mia.blospot.com

Hanna said...

you look really cute and love your dress!!


don't forget to vote for me as blogger of the month!

Belly B said...

I love your dress!! Very pretty :)
Happy weekend!

<3 Belly B

2heels1flash said...

thanks for the comment darling!!!!

love your favolous neck!

follow u!

Michelleesque said...

I love your necklace and dress! :)

Jessica said...

looking very gorgeous! very sweet and cute~
love the necklace for sure :)

Hannah Marie said...

I am so in love with this outfit! especially the necklace!

free de lulu said...

your red dress is beautiful

KIRAFASHION said...

cure red dress!!!

Michelle Lee said...

lovely outfit :)

your newest follower, Michelle
pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Christina said...

the necklace is awesomely stunning! :)

Meekay said...

Love the necklace!!

http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

Nadia said...

these fotos has a unique atmosfere... i like it :) and your dress is supercute