May 14, 2011

the light that shines twice as bright.




diane von furstenburg dress, jil sander bag, helmut lang top, proenza schouler bag, versace scarf, surface to air heels, acne pants, theyskens theory tank, jil sander heels.



miu miu heels, dion lee blazer, carven shirt, jil sander parka, dion lee dress, proenza schouler clutch, miu miu skirt, dominic jones cuff, alexander mcqueen heels and pendant.

More dreaming courtesy of Net-A-Porter. Really need all of these shoes, especially those polka-dotted Miu Mius. I'm starting to develop a thing for Kelly green but haven't acquired anything in that color. Yet.

7 comments:

Diary of Mia said...

Love the black shoes and I should definitely try green! Thank for the inspiration.

www.diary-of-mia.blospot.com

fashion westie said...

Oh the hues...oh the labels...WANT pretty much all of this stuff. Where's that spare million I dropped the other day?

Kelly green...what will it be?

The Closet Digger said...

miu miu heels are to die for... and the ligh blue blazer <3
to sum up... everything is perfect!

fishyfacedesigns said...

Love all of it>>>> Such great looks for the summer! I love all the shoes and especially love the necklace beside the green polka-dotted shoes!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Take care!

The Girl With a Feather said...

These colours and kind of amazing! I really need some more colour in my wardrobe, becasue colour is almost non existent in my wardrobe!

Vanesa said...

Amazing select items dear! congrats!

xx

http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

Great inspiration, I love those red pants x

Why don't you check out my giveaway
Ginger Ecstasy