May 25, 2011

got you around my finger like a lonely lover's charm.

aqua blouse, heart shorts, zara clutch, madewell heels, vintage hermes watch.

I was about to go home empty-handed one day after an unsuccessful shopping excursion when these shorts caught my eye (probably not a surprise considering their color). Pretty perfect since I had been looking for green shorts and scalloped shorts, and definitely worth the awkward positions I had to contort myself into while I tried them on in the world's smallest dressing room (which was more like a 1 foot by 1 foot corner with a curtain around it). These photos don't do them justice.
In love with this new China Glaze nail polish too. After I bought it I realized it looks a lot like Chanel's Nouvelle Vague.
Have a great week everyone!

22 comments:

fishyfacedesigns said...

HI!
I love the color of the shorts... how cool... I love the jewelry selection and the nail polish...but... The SHOES ROCK!
Take care!

Carina said...

ahh i saw those shorts too, love them too!

Diary of Mia said...

I really love those shorts! Perfect!

www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

I love love love those shorts! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Your scalloped shorts are divine! <3 I love the bright pop of colour!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

becka said...

Hi , everything looks amazing! those short are awesome :) xoxo

Hannah Marie said...

those shoes are amazing!

Jessica said...

Amazing scalloped shorts! Definitely love the vibrant color! xoxo

Tegan said...

those shorts are so cute! i'd love some heart shorts to go with a blouse, beautiful xo

ALYSSA said...

that's one freaking awesome color for shorts!!

tailorstitch said...

lovin the colour scheme! I'm not really into animal print but i really like that bag!

Becky said...

Those shorts are amazing! I can never find the cute things... haha

cwaycarter said...

i love those shoes girl!

Stella said...

oooh i love the scalloped shorts!! what a great and simple outfit!!

stella
stellasfashionfountain.blogspot.com

Ice Pandora said...

Darn I loooove those scalloped shorts!
I also love the color, very sharp ^__^ The leopard handbag = love

xx

Lidiya said...

beautfiul look, love the color and style of the shorts and the leopard print clutch <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Karoline Kalvø said...

You're so gorgeous. I love the outfit. Amazing green skirt.

Come visit me
Karoline Kalvo

Michaela said...

I love your shorts!!


My blog
xoxo Michaela

Blush and Flats said...

amazing look <3

English Rose ♥ said...

You're so stylish Em!

I've missed you and your lovely blog darling, how have you been?

If you haven't already, check out my new bi-annual online fashion magazine and spread the word:

http://www.golightlymagazine.com

Hope you're staying safe and chic dearest!

English Rose x

iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Spence. said...

Gorgeous outfit, I ADORE your scalloped trim shorts, you look stunning! x

Nadia said...

ohhhh this is perfect! I love it!