April 3, 2011

ain't nothing wrong with ocd as long as it's for me.

bdg cardigan, j. crew tee, theory pants, h&m boots, fossil bag, ysl ring.

A comfortable look for school...I actually had enough time in the morning for once to take a photo of what I'm wearing before class. Yes, I'm bad at getting myself out of bed.
I recently got this new bag for school seeing as I've used my Cambridge Satchel Company one nonstop since I got it in September and it's earned a well deserved break. The quality of the leather is amazing, it still looks like it's in perfect condition after the beating I put it through (including accidentally knocking a cup of iced coffee onto it once).
This Fossil bag is more summery anyways...their Vintage Re-Issue series was surprisingly nice. Unfortunately, being the klutz I am, I accidentally dropped an uncapped orange highlighter on the bag the 3rd time I used it (visible in the last photo, ack). And the stain refuses to budge. I suppose I will just attempt to awkwardly hide it with my arm until I figure out how to get that lovely fluorescent orange streak out.

26 comments:

AStylishBlur said...

Love your bag!
And love your YSL ring too!
I hope that stain comes out!

xo

jamie said...

dress me for school please. i hate getting dressed for school. and that bag is super cute and too bad about the hi-lighter :( im just as clumsy as you are, hehehe.

Bijou's Style said...

cute bag & love the ring


www.bijousstyle.com

Deanna said...

This definitely looks comfy. And i love your Fossils bag.

Claire said...

those boots are sick. I might go snag myself a pair.

xx

glitteryeyesxx said...

I have had the same problem happen to me once, but it was with juice! Try using CLUB SODA water! Get a cotton ball or towel, pour some club soda on it---then press it firmly against the stain on your purse, don't rub! Just keep pressing against it and it should dissolve. If not, pour more soda water on the towel and repeat the entire process again. Hope that helps.

Veren Lee said...

you look chic and stunning. love your bag (:

cryskay said...

love! so casual yet chic. xx

Rebecca said...

the fossil bag is very nice, I like how simple the colour palette is :)

:)

http://17-candles.blogspot.com/

KcomeKarolina said...

L O V E the bag!!!




xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

are you dressing up or dressing down said...

Hot bag and hot shoes girl.

Helen, X
http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

Louisa said...

cute look :)

Jessica said...

Ah great satchel! Definitely good to bring out for spring weather. I hope you find a way to remove the stain. xo

Kellie W. said...

Oh my gosh, your ring is GORGEOUS! I can't stop staring!

Vee said...

istill cant believe your boots are from h&m!!! so cool

oomph. said...

great bag! love stripes with a chunky knit...great ensemble.

rockoomph.blogspot.com

LonnekeS said...

soooo cute!x

http://lemonxmelon.blogspot.com/

Tray said...

:) I love this all together :)
XxTrayxX

LAVEL said...

I like it so much!

ohmygoodness said...

Your entire outfit is gorgeous, love it! Your boots are so nice, im dead jel of your YSL ring!xxx

Friend in Fashion said...

The sweater is just fabulous - and the boots! You look great :)

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x

Kristen said...

love this look! the bag, the boots, the whole thing : )

cryskay said...

casual yet so chic. love your sweater! xx

Michelle's Style File said...

Cute boots and love your stripey tee.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

galatea. said...

GORGEOUS rings!

Laura said...

Love your ring ;)

XX