March 17, 2011

why does time move slowly when i'm not with you.

kain jacket, vintage scarf and cardigan, zara shirt, aqua pants, needsupply bag.

A casual, mostly-for-the-sake-of-staying-warm outfit from a few weeks back (it was rainy, hence my kind of nasty hair in the first photo). I love the simplicity of this jacket, it actually comes with detachable sleeves that look pretty much the same as the sleeves of the cardigan I'm wearing underneath here. Except the detachable sleeves have holes for your thumbs...huge bonus points in my book.
And sorry for going off the radar yet again...due to a mixture of work, laziness (pretend I didn't just say that), lack of inspiration, and a general out-of-it feeling. But I never manage to stay away for long.
Plus, I realized that I completely forgot about the fact that my blog turned one year old about 3 weeks ago! She now knows how to say "Mama" and throw objects at me when I don't post often enough.

19 comments:

jessica whitley said...

really lovely outfit & gorgeous photos. your jacket is amaazing.
also, i adore the title of the post - i can't think of the name of that song right now, but its dreamy & i loove it xx

Rebecca said...

I've been really uninspired lately too, but I was browsing online yesterday and was hit by inspiration, after a long inspiration dry spell you usually get the best inspiration ever anyways :) :)

also I envy your bag so much!! :D

http://17-candles.blogspot.com/

Sist and Sist said...

Love the boots. Hate the rain :(

nina oliva said...

Loving the jacket! It seems like a real "throw it over and look dresses" item!

nina-oliva.blogspot.com

Vee said...

love the title of this post! and your jacket is like, the perfect weight! love how it falls and how you layered the outfit!
xoxo
vee
ps. adooore the last pic!

Phuong said...

nice outfit!

Travel In Style

Closet Hound said...

Happy 1 year to your blog! I love that vintage scarf you're wearing, and I'm obsessed with your expression in the last picture. Not.. obsessed in a creepy way, but more like jealous. Because you look fierce and serious and effortless yet poised all at the same time. It's definitely a model look - I love it!

xo Sherrie

jamie said...

gosh, youre adorable!

Silkybow said...

You're outfit is really nice! :D Love the way you layered your clothes~

Louisa said...

love the whole outfit, especially the jacket and scarf

x

fashionstoned said...

I love this outfit!!! I loveee loveee your jacket!

Anthea said...

I think that last picture is amazing. Really like your jacket :)

Vanesa said...

Hello sweety!! I am in love with your jacket! It,s cute!!!
Kisses a lot!

http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

Mia said...

Love your outfit!!

jessica wu said...

lovely layering, the gray jacket is beautiful!!

xx

▲ Nicci St. Bruce ▲ said...

You look great!

Ioana Liliana said...

These are great photos, a very chic outfit and an amazing bag!


Fashezine

STARR said...

That jacket is awesome. I love your shots too..what camera do you use?

denise said...

that last pic is awesome! always so crowded here in hk yeah ):