March 5, 2011

talk is cheap, give me a word you can keep.

plastic island cardigan, alexander wang dress, prada wallet/clutch.

This just might be the first post where I have pulled my hair back and put my hair up at the same time. I am strangely OCD about putting my hair up. If there's one small thing I don't like, I have to keep redoing it until I like it, which usually ends in me giving up and letting my hair down. Consequently...I don't put my hair up much.
Anywhoo. Sorry I've been a little AWOL as of late, got a paper due and I've been splitting most of my time between researching in the library, researching at home, planning the paper, writing the paper, editing the paper, re-editing the paper, and sleeping. Unfortunately most of this does not require me to change out of a flannel shirt and sweatpants/leggings, or even take a shower. But don't worry, I take my showers. I even brush my hair.
Oh and I'm in love with the cutouts of this dress. Don't know why it took me so many months to post about it.
I promise to get back to all of your comments soon!

11 comments:

Vanesa said...

Beautiful Emily! cute dress!

http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

Phuong said...

amazing dress! Love it

Travel In Style

kim said...

lovely dress, the cutouts are spectacular. Good luck with your paper.

clothes are cute

αвву M. said...

lovely dress ;)

Jessica said...

Love the cutouts on that dress. Stunning! xo

Isabelle said...

love the jacket and dress xx

Isabelle said...

love the jacket and dress xx

nina oliva said...

should be writing a paper too... procrastination...
and it suits you to wear your hair up! =)

nina-oliva.blogspot.com

RepublicOfChic said...

Loving the treatment to the pics! Such gorgeous pics too! :) You have a very interesting blog! :) I'm giving away a gorgeous pair of Karen Walker sunglasses on my Indian fashion / personal style blog. I would love if you checked it out. I'm sure you will find Indian fashion to be very unique and inspirational with lots of fabulous unexplored talent waiting to be revealed to the western world! :)

J. said...

This is gorgeous on you! Love the cut outs!

Come enter my giveaway

http://myclosetmylife.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-need-this-in-my-closet-debbie-carroll.html

The Odd and Chic said...

FANTASTIC DRESS!

http://www.oddandchic.com

xxx