March 21, 2011

i see you my friend and touch your face again.

h&m boots, joie oxfords, dolce vita wedges, loeffler randall heels.

Recently acquired black footwear...with the exception of the Loeffler Randall heels. I've had them for a while but never put a proper photo on here which did my favorite black shoes justice. 
I was surprised by the quality of the short black boots, unusually sturdy for H&M. I generally avoid H&M's footwear due to quality but there's always that exception. The fact that it's not leather is actually a plus...I need something to slosh through Hong Kong's soggy spring without needing to worry about puddles. I once ruined a new pair of sandals when it rained here by walking straight through a giant puddle. Smart, I know. Maybe I need these.
Hope you all have a good start of the week! I need to start mine by getting rid of some shoes before my shoe closet explodes (a slight exaggeration).

20 comments:

glitteryeyesxx said...

Those wedges look mighty fierce! I am on the hunt for something similar to that myself. :)

Closet Fashionista said...

oooh I looove it all! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Karissa said...

adore all of these, especially the boots and wedges !

xoxo,
www.thelushfleet.blogspot.com

fashion westie said...

I am in the process of searching for that EXACT style of short, black boot! Alas, no H&M in NZ but I've found a few candidates. How to get $300= dollars in my bank to fund the purchase? Different story.

Love your choices, the wedges are cool too.

CMA said...

loving your blog!
keep the inspiration flowing, and i'll keep coming back!

-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

nicolette said...

i really love those dolce vita wedges. i think i'm finally going to get myself a pair in grey!

Anna Bonfiglio said...

I love this!
I made a new post on my blog..
I attend your comment :)

Anna
http://theyellowball.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Those LR heels are fabulous! I admire you for being able to buy so many shoes... I'm really picky which makes it rather difficult for me to buy them.. And I agree with you on the H&M footwear, in general so disappointing! But there are always the exceptions, can't wait to see you wear the boots!

Love, Lisa

AH said...

i love the wedges!!

Vanesa said...

Wowww!!! Emily you have a cute black shoes collection!
I am in love with Dolce Vita wedge, i saw it in Solestruck. ;)

Kisses!!

http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

Kimberly Bernardo said...

OMG. looove ur shoes. me want

magic said...

i love all of the shoes. really really nice

Amira said...

Awesome wedges! Like all the shoes! Follow you) Follow me?

Mia said...

Love them all!!

Camilla. said...

I've got similar boots to the H&M ones, but they were from a different shop and were probably 3x more expensive, should have just waited for the H&M ones haha
x

xx Camilla

intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

margaritats said...

gorgeous shoes!!adore the last pair!

Lizette said...

I've been dying to purchase the Dolce Vita wedges. Love the Loeffler Randall's too. Great style!

xoxo
bebopandbo.blogspot.com

Francesca said...

black is always the best..goes with everything! great shoes and i love how you shot them
xo
http://www.frankvinyl.com

Jewellery Bijou said...

Your blog is realy great!
hugs
Dorota
www.jewellerybijou.com

Vee said...

your shoes are amazing! especially the last pair!