March 24, 2011

fly me away on an aeroplane.

giordano blazer, zara kids skirt, muji scarf, joie oxfords, vintage furla bag.

A pretty basic look for a casual day out with a friend. I've been searching for something polka dotted and a circle skirt...and a perfect combination of the two caught my eye from the kids' section when I was on my way, empty-handed, out of a Zara. Even better, it came in size 13-14. Which I thought was a little big for the kids' section, but I'm not complaining, no sir. It's now my favorite skirt.
Now I need to cut the habit of publishing posts in the middle of night...it should be 4 pm, not 4 am.

19 comments:

Carmen To said...

love your zara skirt! :)
you should go to sleep earlier!

love, carmen

Mia said...

I think we all don't mind that you publish posts in the morning, important is that you do that! I like your polka dotted skirt I bought one as well!:)

Joy and Amore said...

thats good combination i'm in love with that polka skirt. always love the way you put outfit together.

Kellie W. said...

What a cute skirt! I bought one just like it a few weeks ago!

Amira said...

Loveee your awesome scarf and skirt! Great!!!

maggeygrace said...

You look SO perfect and polished. I love your bag and I love the polka dots. Whoever said you can't mix brown and black needs to see these pictures of you ;)

Closet Hound said...

I love how structured and polished your bag is! I really want one just like that

xo Sherrie

Closet Hound

jamie-lee said...

love the casual look - the spots look so cute! x

Phuong said...

the skirt is cute! Lovely pics

Travel In Style

The Odd and Chic said...

Love this look! And love the dolce vita wedges, SO HOT!

http://www.oddandchic.com

xxx

Tamara S. Putri said...

I love your style! That dress is adorable <3

Tam
Word[Ad]Dict

Le garçon avec les lunettes, said...

hi!!! Really beautifull outfit :-) i like it so so so much and also the place!!!

Vanesa said...

ohhh!!! beautiful girl! and beautiful outfit...
I am in love with your dots skirt!!
I want it!
Kisses!!

http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

Vee said...

love your purse!

Renée said...

What a lovely outfit, you look very sweet!

Aimee said...

Cute outfit, I love the vintage furla bag! Awesome blog, I'm following! x

TOPCOAT said...

great look, love your blog! xx

jessica said...

ah so cool! love the bag!

cryskay said...

love your style. i'm your newest follower! xx