March 9, 2011

but we're never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy.

madewell tee, magaschoni vest, true religion cords, sam edelman clogs, matt & nat clutch.

Sort of in love with the gold/mustard color of this tee...I'm straying from my usual black, gray, and white palette (I even had red and blue in my last post, gasp). Gold/mustard also contrasts nicely with that never-ending ugly green scaffolding behind me.
My necklace is actually the chain that came with clutch but I found the length to be a bit awkward when I attached it to the bag. I was looking for a necklace just like it though so...why not, I can consider my search over and go back to hunting down a thousand other things for spring.
Now if Hong Kong could just throw another sunny day at me. Pretty please with some killer heels on top.

14 comments:

Izzy said...

Love your trousers, amazing! Great blog, Hope you visit back :)
www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

nina oliva said...

great outfit! loving the sort of woolen-furry look of the vest...

nina-oliva.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Love this outfit! You look great!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Monroe Steele said...

love the clutch and awesome vest too

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Karissa said...

love this so much, and the shag vest is just too cool. I also did my last outfit post with a mustard coloured top !

xoxo,
www.thelushfleet.blogspot.com

Closet Hound said...

I love the color of your LS shirt!

xo Sherrie

Phuong said...

you look great!

Travel In Style

Vanesa said...

Nice look!

xoxo

http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

Margaret said...

too cute! awesome clogs :D
x

dejoiss said...

Nice outfit. Love your shoes! Do you live in HK? It's such a nice place. ^^

dejoiss ♥

http://dejoiss.blogspot.com/

Kellie W. said...

Love the clutch and shoes! And the mustard color looks great with all of the black!

Jessica said...

great look!!

xoxo Bibijess

Anna S said...

I love your shoes! :)

Vee said...

this outfit is amazing! <3
xoxo