February 5, 2011

so it goes.

madewell blazer and tee, bess scarf, ash wedges, accessorize necklace, bracelet and tights from street stalls.

Getting pretty horrible with posting, here's to another disappearance and photos from almost a month ago. Not that the weather's gotten any better, I seem to be stuck in a black and gray rut. It was making me feel a little uninspired but on the plus side, it's very good for mixing and matching. A no brainer for mornings where I just want to crawl back into bed, which is about every morning.
Anywhoo, back again for now while I'm on my holiday for Chinese New Year and attempting to crawl out of the aforementioned black and gray rut. If you celebrate it, well...Happy Chinese New Year!

19 comments:

Sist and Sist said...

I like the black and gray!

Nancie Mwai said...

loving the colour combi greys and black! love the bracelet too!
http://www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com

Marella said...

Gorgeous outfit! <3

becka said...

love it !!! have a nice weekend xoxo

"this fashion lark." said...

Loveee this look! x

Carmen To said...

i have that bracelet too! but in a different color
love the outfit! can't go wrong with black and gray

love, carmen

Monroe Steele said...

i love the blazer

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

TOPCOAT said...

I really like this look but what really took my attention is your nail colour! It's gorgeous! xx




http://topcoatfashionblog.blogspot.com/

Joni said...

Love these photos.

thanks for your comment--gorgeous blog.

xox visit anytime

Summer said...

I love your ring!

Sister Golden Air said...

Great photos, why is it that an empty pool is such a good backdrop? Makes everything look cool and a little bit edgy

http://sistergoldenair.blogspot.com/

Mila said...

Will you help me? Tell me that I have to buy shoes.

Mila said...

Will you help me? Tell me that I have to buy shoes.

Wida said...

Could this outfit be even more perfect?! I especially love the bracelet. I feel as though the scarf highlights the entire outfit. I love it!


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

LyddieGal said...

loving all your layers and fab leaf necklace!

Chic on the Cheap

cathy. said...

Loving all the layering going on :)

xx

Henar said...

Cool color combination, I love your bracelet!!
xx

Henar
...OH MY VOGUE!

tailorstitch said...

I do love a bit of grey, you can't go wrong with it!