February 14, 2011

can i take you take you higher.

a. teen coat, h&m hoodie, theory vest, j.crew shirt, madewell pants, bess boots, rebecca minkoff bag.

I actually spent part of an afternoon last week hunting down a hoodie in your typical sweats sort of gray...something somewhat warm, somewhat sloppy, and very comfortable. Not because I'm going to cave in and start shuffling to class in sweats and pajama bottoms, mind you...as attractive as that idea seems now with my completely out-of-whack sleep schedule. I just never thought a hoodie would be this good for layering when I get tired of cardigans and sweaters.
I also promise better photos of these boots are coming up, because these photos aren't doing them-or the two months I spent stalking them waiting for them to go on sale-justice.

Oh and Happy Valentine's Day (or Single Awareness Day, Free Tiffany and Godiva Day, I Can't Stand To Hear Another Love Song Day, or just Monday...whatever floats your boat) to everyone!

20 comments:

Daniela Skeyki said...

I like your outfit!

hope you will follow or atleast visit my blog
www.danielask.blogspot.com

xx

jamie said...

i love that bag!!
<3 you look very chic :)

fashion westie said...

Definitely get a better shot of the boots--they look killer!

Great layering.

Monroe Steele said...

that bag is awesome. have a great V-day!

Come check out my give-away!!!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Karissa said...

amazing outfit ! your bag and trousers <3

xoxo,
www.thelushfleet.blogspot.com

Vee said...

love love love hoodies! and hoodies dont have to look layed back, i love how you dressed it up! and your bag is awesome!!!
xoxo
vee

Astrid Anna said...

Great outfit, Love the combination of 10,000 grey tones

Antonette said...

cute look

http://antonettepeters.blogspot.com/

Anthea said...

You're right, a grey hoodie is great for layering. I like this outfit. It definitely serves as Winter Inspiration for me. Winter is still coming up for me, so I am taking inspiration wherever I can find it!

Anthea,
Embracing Style

Carmen To said...

love this casual outfit! i love wearing simple hoodies because i'm too lazy to dress up for my 8 am classes :(

btw, you look gorgeous :)

love, carmen

Liz said...

Thanksss cutie :) love that trousers *-*

T.Hazel said...

love this..

LyddieGal said...

Your studded bag is awesome!

Chic on the Cheap

TOPCOAT said...

Really cute outfit! xx


http://topcoatfashionblog.blogspot.com/

Closet Hound said...

I really love your boots and that fur trim!

xo Sherrie

Wida said...

Hey, there is no problem going to school in sweats or PJ bottoms! Just rock it!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

that girl lucy said...

great outfit girlie. hoodies layered under jackets are always the best, my winter staple. and loving the hot boots!

Phuong said...

you look nice and i love the cute little bag

Giveaway: Win 100 euro giftcard from ASOS.COM

I Live For It said...

Looove your bucket bag! You look great. Following your blog now!

XO, Liza and Jewls
I LIVE FOR IT

The Odd and Chic said...

Love the bag and the edge it gives your outfit!

I am following you. Thanks for your sweet comment! Please visit again and follow back if you like? :-)

http://www.oddandchic.com

xxx