December 3, 2010

still alive.





alexander wang bag, ash wedges, glasses from halloween, random rings, friend's dogtags.

Yes I am. It's the night before one of my final exams and I get an uncontrollable urge to post, even if this is a 5 minute, half-assed post. Life's been crazy/amazing/shitty/bizarre/so-busy-i-forgot-to-breathe/confusing/infuriating/memorable/interesting-if-not-way-too-interesting these past 2 months. Learned too many life lessons in too short a time perhaps, but hey...that's life.
Going to get back to studying repudiatory breaches now. I'll be back (cue Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator voice...sorry, couldn't resist the reference).

15 comments:

Alyse K. said...

When finals come up, there's suddenly a whole ton of other things to do. I'm in your boat, girl.

DIY / The fashion building said...

Love it!

head over heels said...

love the bag and i hope your exam went ok! x

FashionableAsians said...

Loving the bag, AW makes the best bags :P good luck with your finals!

Kellie W. said...

I hope you did well on your exam! :) Love the wedges!

Carmen To said...

i know what you mean. finals next week and i go MIA. Lol :)
good luck! :)

and btw, where did you get those wedges? so cute

love, carmen

kim said...

finals is always a crazy time, good luck :)

Love the bag and boots!


clothes are cute

Lia Waroka Putri said...

the wedges are chic! wish you all the best luck <3

Lisa said...

Love the bag and rings! Did your exams go? Hope you did well!

x

foreignfashion.blogspot.com

Anthea said...

Hehe, hope the exams went well. Love those wedges. Enjoy your holiday!

Anthea,
Embracing Style

amalie said...

omg. i want that bag!

thelittledistractions said...

Hope all went well in your exams!
I have the same bag, but dispite my best attempts to keep it clean it's getting very dirty.
Now I would like your shoes! :)

michelle_ said...

good to know that you still blog emily :)
i hate it when i sweat sooo much when i put on an outfit too.. i wish there's winter around me


glisters and blisters

Aubrey. said...

love the wedges!

follow me on www.hopethislasts.com

Jessica said...

ooohhhh the bag ♥