September 26, 2010

i dreamt we escaped to a faraway land.





bess blouse, machine shorts, zara boots, the cambridge satchel company bag.

Changing it up a little...this is an actual outfit that I wore to school instead of a winter outfit made up in the large white box that is my room. Minus the thick scrunched socks...I went with a thinner pair in fear of suffocating my feet in the weather, which has, thank god, gotten a little less humid and thus a little cooler. Barely. But better than nothing.
Also, here is the aforementioned soul-mate-for-any-student bag that I spoke of last post. It was serious, serious instant love when I saw this on Urban Outfitters and even more beautiful in person. I love the clean, classic feel and I can just squeeze in all my school necessities (usually a laptop, notebook, wallet, compact, and maybe a mini umbrella). I even love how stiff the new leather is. Not quite sure why...probably because I get to "age" (aka beat up) the leather myself. But it's proving quite resilient. To top it off, it happens to be pretty water resistant too.
Basically, it's just perfect...you probably got the point already though, so I'll stop rambling about it.

25 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I love this outfit! Especially the boots :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Liv said...

Amazing bag! Love love love!

http://idlefascination.blogspot.com/

The Runaway Dress said...

Amazing outfit. The shoes are so godly.

Luci Ana said...

what an awesome outfit! It fits you perfect and those shoes and your blouse..wooow!

Katie said...

Love the bag!

Trevor said...

yay for a new post! =]
i really like this outfit, the shorts and the top go great together and shoes and handbag make it amazing. the first, second and fifth photos are my favorites. very cute, as usual from you =] But wheres your beautiful face? =] And your new handbag looks great, perfect for going to class and looking stylish at the same time. something you seem to accomplish amazingly well <3

Maria Evans said...

Cool vintage outfit Emily!!


Hope to see u in my blog! =)

ME,

Sissi said...

this pics are fab!!!i love the shoes!

jessica wu said...

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING.
geez i envy your style.
beautiful bag as well!!

xx

head over heels said...

i love everything about this outfit, just when i'm coming to terms with turning to winter clothes too :( x

AlejandrA said...

I love your bag! is really beautiful!
Kiss:)

augustalolita said...

love your outfit!! your bag & shoes are great <3

Sofie said...

I love this whole look. I was thinking about getting that satchel myself, but thought it would be a little too stiff? However I imagine it would be perfect for school like you said. And it just looks amazing too :)

le pearl said...

Awesome look there babe <3

ps: sorry I have been really slack with visiting your blog. Been so busy! Love the new content xo

ching said...

very awesome boots and bag. totally matched.

Anthea said...

Stunning! Love the bag and boots!

Anthea,
Embracing Style

behindblueeyes said...

I adore your boots!
great outfit!
I follow you <3


www.nevermindsir.blogspot.com - follow me back

Jess ♡ said...

Such an amazing looks. Those scrunched up socks definitely add a little something :) THAT BAG is phenomenal. Such an amazing structure to it... darn I want to steal that. <3

Kayraheart.fashion said...

Awesome boots and thats bag is gr888

becka said...

I liked it a lot! you look great , tnx for your comment

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always enjoy browsing your site.

- Norman

em.me.ma said...

you pulled off that company bag so well!

ari said...

love those zara boots! they are a little prep, and a little rugged!

Jessica said...

cute boots!!

maphi said...

that bag is amazingly fab !!!
xoxo