I'm actually wearing lipstick! For probably the second or third time ever in my life...I never really liked it much but I got this dazzling shade of pink by Liberty of London x MAC as part of a birthday gift and it sort of beckoned to me. I love bold lips but never participated in the look myself because it usually requires lipstick and like I said, I wasn't a fan...but consider me converted now. These bright pink lips will be back.
A big thank you to Anna Mae of Under a Lover's Sky for a blog award!
I know rules are: 1. Post who gave you this award, 2. State ten things you like, and 3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment. I usually bend that last one...it might be weird of me but I don't want to have to choose 10 people when so many more people deserve awards. I kind of feel like, "Who am I to?" if that makes sense. But this one I wanted to give to all my followers and readers that keep this blog going, so repost it if you want!
I am going to list 10 things I like though...other than what's already obvious (like clothes, or photography).
1. Dessert. I am such a dessert junkie. Actually, I just have a huge sweet tooth. I'm on the search for the world's best tiramisu.
2. Long haul/red eye flights. I know a lot of people dislike them but I love them for some reason, especially if I'm flying alone. Maybe it's because my 1st flight was 15 hours long to Hong Kong when I was 6 months old.
3. Getting new books. I've always loved to read...my parents actually made me stop reading sometimes when I was little because I'd do nothing else, including homework.
4. Sarcasm. Not the mean kind meant to put people down. I love the light and perhaps slightly teasing kind meant to be funny and create laughter.
5. Those happy moments when you realize how well your friends know you/understand you, and how much they mean to you. Maybe a little cheesy, but true.
6. Macaroni and cheese. This list is getting a little random, but I'm typing up whatever pops in my head, and i just said "cheesy" in number 5. But I really do love mac and cheese to death.
7. Drawing and painting, especially pen and ink as of right now. It's my weak point and I've always admired people who are good at it since I always mess up with a pen. So I'm working on it.
8. Big cities at night. Not roaming their streets going clubbing, but rather looking at them from afar. The lights always looks so magical and even comforting to me.
9. Big, fuzzy robes that you can just wrap yourself up in during winter and sit in front of the fireplace. I got a white one last Christmas, it's one of my favorite items of clothing, if it counts.
10. That I can completely be my silly and random self around my boyfriend and he'll be the same way back...and that he's supported my blogging and even takes photos for a lot of the posts! Also a cheesy thing, but hey, it's the truth.