July 27, 2010

sun beams upon my palm.









petra van raaij, i love wildfox, lauren ward, weheartit.

This is about as close as I can get to describing what pops into my mind when someone says summer. Easy frocks and layers. Rumpled hair. Bare feet. Some beautiful, wild, deserted place. Golden rays of sunlight that cast that certain dreamy, magical feel upon everything they touch.
And now that I think about it, I fell in love with all of these photos mostly for the lighting. Even though in real life, the heat accompanying sunlight isn't quite as pretty and the beach is a bit more tempting than a desert.

Also, if any of you guys like my blog, I'd really appreciate it (and love you forever) if you nominated me for the Cosmo Blog Awards! I know it's for blogs less than six months old and mine is just under, so I thought I might give it a shot. Thank you!

25 comments:

Katie said...

beautiful photos!

becka said...

you are right the lighting in this pics is amazing

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

great collection of photos, i love the third one!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

heart+bleecker (previously daydreaminblue) said...

It IS the lighting that makes these so amazing, that and the styling..and the models...love this!

xx

jemina said...

Love all the images!!! xoxo

KcomeKarolina said...

the first pic is to die for!!!
xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I just saved all these photos for my summer inspiration folder!! They're all amazing!! xoxoxoxoo

Indie.Tea said...

Those photographs are just amazing!

Anne² said...

Gorgeous photos :).
X

Sist and Sist said...

Love your blog! xo

Lee Oliveira said...

lovely photos..
loving her body language..
LOx

Lee Oliveira said...

lovely photos..
loving her body language..
LOx

Sarah said...

these are gorgeous shots! I wish i could capture the light this well in my photos! xx

CGBlogger said...

Hey I want to invite you to my blog and be featured in a new development of mine called “Fashionista OTD” this is how I promote all my new fashion followers who blog about fashion and daily OOTD’s.

Check out my blog for more info:

http://acountrygirlblogs.blogspot.com/p/featured-fashionista-otd.html

Leather and Lace said...

love thes fotos especially the 4th!!
XOXO

http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

Kayraheart.fashion said...

Amazing pictures! Love the styling and love most the Lighting in the pictures..They look so beautiful.

MarieAntoinette said...

Perfect! If only I could take some photos like theese...

Gets said...

Loving the pictures (: Great selection, and definitely nominating you!

Love,
Gets

http://wastedseventeen.blogspot.com/

Angela Joy said...

very inspiring photos. i'll definitely nominate you! :D

Marta from With Love... said...

Beautiful images... and best of luck :)

-Marta

Ali said...

Aaaah, such pretty picturse! <3 thanks for sharing. <33

tiana said...

i love these all!! strangely, they dont remind me of summery sun, but sunny cold days in the winter

Orphaned Apparel said...

Wow, pure gorgeousness. And yeah, I'm a sucker for natural light as well. Sunrise and sunset, in some big grassy field ... heaven.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

jade said...

love these picture. the wildfox one with atlanta de cadanet is on my mood board!

jade
www.champagnefromapapercup.com