April 3, 2010

our souls on glory of spilt bourbon float.









mike & chris jacket, zara tee, madewell jeans, sam edelman clogs, goldpfeil backpack, target necklace, f21 rings.

I'm in love with this new Goldpfeil backpack I found while digging around in the back of my mom's closet...she bought it years ago for a reason she can't recall and apparently has decided she's not going ever to use it, so I happily decided to save it from a life of being shoved in the back of my mom's closet along with a million other old bags. I'm surprised that this German leather goods brand has something as cool as this backpack, I normally associated Goldpfeil with things like...briefcases.
I've got more exciting news though, I'll be heading to Hong Kong tomorrow night! It's a bit-more like REALLY-sudden and unexpected, I applied to a university there and they only informed me yesterday that they want to interview me next Friday. So, bada bing bada boom, just like that I've been thrown into a whirlpool of madly packing and preparing and getting all my plane tickets, etc. together. I apologize ahead of time for any slowing down in posting and returning comments, it's going to be a crazy week!

26 comments:

Mel said...

WOW what an amazing backpack! Oh have fun in Hong Kong! I adore HK :)

CMA said...

loving the necklace
gorgeous little red backpack!
thanks for sharing darling!
and thanks for your comments, it was so sweet of you!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Nathalie said...

totally love this backpack. Mum's closets are always filled with treasures :)
Wish you so much fun in Hong Kong and good luck for the interview
*Nathalie

Hannah said...

the necklace is stunning i love how delicate it looks. have fun in HK!

Lucy said...

I love the shape and color of the backpack, so timeless. Have you worn it by the short handles on your arm too? That would be really cute too. The wash of the jeans are cool, they remind me of the J Brand ones.

Sophiemei said...

love ur red backpack, it can say i real love red hahah! and cool necklace!! cool great look!

Katie said...

Gorgeous backpack and I love your braid :)

SabinePsynopsis said...

I so adore you backpack. I've got an old goldpfeil bag in the same colour which I absolutely love. There is something so classical abot their designs. x

kirstyb said...

love your outfit that bag is gorgeous x

Amy said...

Love that bag!

Trevor said...

oh wow, these pics are really pretty! =] i especially like the one where your sitting beneath the tree looking to the left and the one where your showing off the target necklace! have fun in HK!

Walk The Sand said...

Awesome Madewell jeans. And that backpack is awesome. Love.
x

E said...

I LOVE that backpack! I never thought a backpack could be so structured and elegant!

dancinginchiffon said...

your outfit is so chic darling and the bag is super cute...glad you put it to good use :)

Marta from With Love... said...

I totally agree, that backpack is adorable :) Cute look!!!


-Marta

that girl lucy said...

that backpack is so cute, I'm quite jealous!
loving the leather and the rest of your gorgeous oufit too
x

Romany said...

Love the necklace. I wish my mum was fashionable enough to have unexpected gems hidden in her closet. I suppose I haven't looked for a while... *runs to ransack mum's closet*
Have fun in Hong Kong, that's so exciting!
Romany
xx

KIRAFASHION said...

So cool look and I am in love for your cool red backpack!

Isquisofrenia said...

that bag is gorgeous.love your pants too
and shoes
you look so pretty here
love the braid detail on your hair !

Neekoh said...

Backpacks are making a huge comeback! Way to come up on this gem :)

And I love the wash of your jeans.

Live Love LA

CaterpillarInCoutre said...

That sounds fun! I'm excited for you:)Have a safe trip and good luck on your interview. Btw you look lovely.I like the backpack and the necklace. Enjoy...

Anastasia said...

i can definitely see something there...
your personal style is developing very nicely!
i wish i could see them clogs clearer...

allthatlace said...

Lucky you with a fashionable Mom! If I scrounged my Mom's closet I'd find one too many Walmart bags. Have fun in freakin' Hong Kong!!

Natalie said...

your bag is sooo amazing! the color is so pretty :) and have an amazing time in hong kong! i've been there when i was young, it's a crazy cool city :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Meg said...

I love your necklace and the braid in your hair. Have fun in Hong Kong!

Krimly said...

love all your photos!! wanna go there!! and your bag is amazing!!

xoxo
mycherrygum.blogspot.com