April 27, 2010

hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.







on me: wilt sweater, random slip dress, zara sandals, lauren merkin galaxy clutch.
on him: h&m shirt, vintage ysl vest.

Sorry for the lag in posting and returning comments, I promise I'll get back to everyone. Things have gotten a bit hectic as of late...I've got a huge dissertation due next week, not to mention final exams and AP tests.
Yesterday I planned a little picnic to surprise my boyfriend. The weather was gorgeous, perfect for a lovely lunch in the shade at a local park. It was also a nice break from work, even though we had barely an hour to eat, relax, and throw cookie crumbs for some of the birds. I can't for all this work to end and to graduate!

18 comments:

Katie said...

Love your shoes :)

Mel said...

Yum I love that pink lemonade from TJ's! Lovely shoes and blouse!

Dee said...

OMG I used to get that pink lemonade all the time from Trader Joes!! I love that stuff! So perfect for a picnic.. I'm so in love with your sandals, and the dress... and the sweater. Yep, I just like it all :)

xx

Marta from With Love... said...

very cute look on both of you ... :) good luck with your studies!

-Marta

Trevor said...

oooh i love the pictures! this was a very pretty outfit. and its very nice of you to include me in your blog, i love,love,loved the picnic <3

Georgia said...

pink lemonade.. yummy!

Emilie said...

Great outfit!
Love the sandals!
x

Elaine said...

You guys are so cute!! What a fab idea!

I love that shirt you're wearing. It looks so comfy!

Enter to win a professional flat iron!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog

michelle_ said...

im officially in love with your sweater !
thanks for your comment :)
glisters and blisters

*Coco said...

inspiration, inspiration, inspiartion,...
xoxo

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

that top is amazing, I love how the back is longer ;) xoxo

J. said...

Love your look...what a lovely day for a picnic...I'm a bit jealous!

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

I love pink lemonade and picnics in the garden. Good luck with final exams, sweetie and here's wishing you a relaxing weekend;-)

Romany said...

I love, love your bag! I so need one that size.
Thank you for your sweet comment! There's an award waiting for you at my blog. :)
Romany
xx

Chloe, Butterfly Cupcakes said...

cute photos :) Picnics are great. I love your boyfriends vest!

KIRAFASHION said...

Love the stripes and the cool gladiators!

Ivania said...

what a lovely top! such a nice shape

Amanda Lee said...

i love your style! thanks for visiting my blog!

and you went to Hong Kong? i should have found you on early on! i'm studying here actually! been here for a long time already!

any chance on coming back soon?

following you now!

xx
a.