April 15, 2010

highly flammable, caged up animal.








h&m sweater, skirt from a hole in the wall shop in hk, via spiga socks, jeffrey campbell oxford wedges, random bracelet, f21 sunglasses.

These shoes arrived from needsupply.com during my stay in Hong Kong, I was itching to fly home and wear them with everything in my closet! Including my school uniform, except if I ever showed up to school wearing these it would mean detention. My only complaint is that the laces are ridiculously long, so I can either tie giant bows or step all over the laces (which I'm already doing in one photo). What to do, what to do.
The skirt is definitely one of my best buys from Hong Kong, got it for only a couple dollars. So perfect for layering. The sweater was from Hong Kong too, but it's not as exciting since I got it in a nice, bright, clean, and large H&M...and not from a small, slightly grubby, very cramped shop in a cramped shopping center full of other little cramped shops. You can even haggle at some places, it's quite fun. Anyways, the sweater. I like its texture and semi-lumpiness.
(Oh and I'll be doing a little review of Hong Kong soon at the request of Elaine of clothedmuch!)

30 comments:

Katie said...

Love this outfit! Can't wait to see your Hong Kong review :)

fashion westie said...

Those JC's are INTENSELY COOL! Uber long laces and all :-)
Love the colour and the style of them, I'd wear 'em all the time too (though not if it were to get me in detention!)

Hong Kong review...exciting!

LAST DAY TO ENTER MY KAREN WALKER GIVEAWAY AT fashion westie

Trevor said...

oh wow! i love these pictures! the third one and the one thats a close up of your shoes are awesome =] oh and i like the third from the bottom as well! great pics and i cant wait to read your review about HK

allthatlace said...

Woo-hoo! I LOVE clothed much! I'm loving this sweater on you. I have a lace skirt j u s t like yours and you have finally given me amazing inspiration on what to wear with it! You RULE.

xx,
Dee

Miri said...

I simply adore the pictures - the skirt is a one of a kind piece, very lovely and the shoes (especially combined with those socks) look great. I totally get the problem with the laces. Maybe you can bring the shoes to a shoemaker to make them shorter (that's how I did it with a pair of mine).

Emilie said...

Love the skirt and the socks!

Audrey Allure said...

That's such a pretty skirt! :)

micol zanzuri said...

love llove love it

dy of ghost said...

such a cute outfit!

STARR said...

Definitely love the socks with those wedges :)

CaterpillarInCouture said...

I'm inlove with the lace skirt:)You look fabulous:)

Smiles
Jade Rich

E said...

Ah, I love the pretty lace layers and your knee socks together!

Lori said...

love your wedges and the skirt!

Catherine said...

Ahh! Such amazing shoes. Loving the entire outfit.

-Catherine

em.me.ma said...

cute outfit!

yellowscarff.blogspot.com

kirstyb said...

loving all the lace x

Mish Dish said...

I love how you have mixed all the textures with this outfit...SO fresh. The layered lace, the chunky knit and the open knit knee high socks...divine. xo Mish


www.themishdish.blogspot.com

Neekoh said...

So lovely and romantic! The textures really speak to me :)

Live Love LA

J. said...

Such a pretty skirt, what a find! I can't wait for more of your HK photos!

the gorgeous said...

that skirt is fierce! looove it! want it :))
xoxo

KIRAFASHION said...

You look lovely :)

Krimly said...

I am in love with your skirt!! :)

xoxo
mycherrygum.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

everything about this outfit is perfect ! I'm just looking at your other post, you seem to have a really nice wardrobe : )
Great blog too!

xo

issa said...

omg. WANT those shoes.

Kendra said...

Really love your blog!

http://stoleninspiration.blogspot.com/

Charlotte said...

Oh my gosh! Those shoes are so beautiful!! Jeffrey Campbell is a genius - but his shoes are SOOO expensive to import to the UK :(

Charlotte

The Style Rail

Orchid said...

Love the socks and the lace skirt...absolutely sexy.love your blog.Cheers!!!

.sabo skirt. said...

The lace skirt is adorable!! Perfect combination with the H&M sweater =) We love the outfit.

Thank you so much for your comment on our blog! We'll be following your blog as well!

xx

www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Olivia° said...

this is so so so pretty!! :D the lace on this looks gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Ini cukup asalkan ada banyak di luar sana hanya menunggu kanan.