March 7, 2010

now that she's back in the atmosphere, with drops of jupiter in her hair.












aqua blazer. isc shirt. hardtail dress. f21 necklace. chanel bag. viaspiga shoes. vintage sunglasses.

I had the day off of school yesterday so, despite my developing (well, pretty much fully developed) cold and cough, I went out to see Alice in Wonderland. What a beautiful movie...not to mention, I want all of Alice's dresses. I wish I wasn't sick though so I could've absorbed in the movie better. Afterwards I hit the swings at a nearby park, just because I knew the cold air would be so beneficial for my uncovered throat, and met a goose with a funky beak. Apparently its called a Klingon goose, which only made it funnier.
This handbag is probably my best-and most unexpected-find. When I was visiting my grandma in Hong Kong over Christmas I was going through one of her closets she uses mostly for storage. Amidst the old handbags and fur coats I discovered this little beauty, completely unused because after my grandma bought it she decided it wasn't large enough. By then I was hyperventilating...and when my grandma said she didn't want it, I think I passed out.
Well, not really, but you know what I mean.

29 comments:

Trevor said...

omg there really good, and you look great in all of them! =] I especially like the one of you standing on the swing set but its just your upper body, fourth one down. Haha like the goose too X]

Walk The Sand said...

Love the outfit. Especially your shoes and sunnies.
Great blog.
x

Anita Putri said...

love your outfit,simple and chic.

Half Psychotic Sick Hypnotic said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I really appreciate it and your comment :]

I know right? Alice's dresses were gorgeous. Also, I love how she changed outfits throughout the whole movie.

your bag is absolutely serene. and it makes it just that much better with a wonderful story behind it. lol i probably would have passed out too. you're so lucky you have an amazing grandma lol

<3 Krissy

Nicole Trundle said...

Aw these photographs are just so cute, you really get the feel of your day.

Thankyou for my comment :)

http://thepowerandbeauty.blogspot.com/

Clare said...

Great look, so jealous of your handbag!

iliketweet.blogspot

x

Audrey Allure said...

Cute outfit!

Just stumbled by & I love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

I am Khatu said...

loving that bag!

Devina said...

Loved your outfit...
Loved the layering!!!

M. and O. said...

We're not best friend just friends haha :p



Olivia.A
http://daily-women.blogspot.com

Savvy Gal said...

Cute!

Ludivine said...

lovely outfit and pictures! you're very cute :)

xx

http://www.ludivine-avenue.blogspot.com/

Mel said...

Haha I love playgrounds! Cute knit dress and what an awesome bag :)

Romany said...

You look gorgeous! When I'm sick, I definitely don't look this chic. ;)
Sweet bag, incredible that your grandmother didn't want it. Don't you just love when that happens?
Romany
xx

Sophiemei said...

love ur chanel bag!! really nice outfit of u !!

Marta from With Love... said...

I can't wait to see the movie, but once the hype dies down :) YOu look wonderful!!!

-Marta

Isquisofrenia said...

you look adorable iwth that dress
i really want to find some shoes like this
also love the background !!
nice shades!

The F Word Online said...

aw cute pictures girl ! looks so peaceful over there. love the bag too

xx lue

michelle_ said...

i lvoovveee these shots very much !
the tortoise print raybans are pretty !
thanks much for the comments dear !
visit - follow - comment me back at..
glisters and blisters

Couture Carrie said...

Love the look!
Fun pics, too!

xoxox,
CC

dy of ghost said...

cute outfit :) i love that necklace!

Elaine said...

You look fabulous!!! I'm coveting your sunnies and heels.

clothedmuch.blogspot.comv

Rachel said...

Love your sunglasses and Necklace!
Thanks for your lovely comments! Visit again!
These-colored-shadows.blogspot.com

issa said...

you're super cute!! love this outfit!

Marla Singer said...

nice layering! and i'm so in love with your perfect bag <33

beingdena said...

adore the bag....the whole outfit to be honest. x

Eri said...

Nice blog, my first time here and I really enjoyed it.

Please come and have a look at mine too.

Hope to see you soon.

Eri

The Man from Amsterdam said...

love your outfits and the golden jacket is amazing.

Amy T said...

cute necklace! x