March 4, 2010

not quite wonderland.












blouse: ruth. skirt: theory. shoes: sam edelman.

My name is obviously not Alice and I'm most definitely not in Wonderland, but even in the absense of the Mad Hatter, the Cheshire Cat, and the White Rabbit, I thought I might do a little Alice-inspired piece. Actually, I was never that big of a fan of Alice in Wonderland until I saw the preview for the one coming out Friday...talking about visually stimulating. Even if I absolutely hated Alice in Wonderland I'd go see the movie for creative inspiration. I also thought I'd share some of the flowers in bloom in my yard before they disappeared, as well as these Sam Edelman oxfords I got last week. I normally don't like embossed snakeskin, but on these, I couldn't resist.

15 comments:

Trevor said...

So THESE are the long awaited Alice in Wonderland pictures! They are as stunning and beautiful as always =] I especially like the one of you smelling the flower and of the close up of the dress.

dancinginchiffon said...

ohhh...love the scenery and your outfit...! I did the wonderland shoot the other day too and was going to post it on the premier date, lol! You should come check it out at my blog :)

Trevor said...

Love your backyard, I wish it was mine. It adds a great element to the pictures. Also, I like the braid in your hair =]

Devina said...

Loved this post....

Loved your skirt and your shoes...

Stace said...

GORGEOUS BLOUSE!

MaNAa said...

your so cute and the pics with the flowers love them

M. and O. said...

lovely shoes(l)


Thank you for visiting our blog,
There is a new post about our beautiful town Bordeaux, come and see. O&M



http://daily-women.blogspot.com

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous, darling!
Especially loving your shoes!

xoxox,
CC

tess stam said...

thankyou for your comment, would love it if you followed my blog. these pictures are so pretty, gorgeous flowers!

fashionstolemyheart.blogspot.com

issa said...

gorgeous photos!!

Elaine said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the blue and white, "Alice" ;) And your shoes!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Jonesy said...

cute blog, i am a new follower : ) check out my blog as well when you get a chance.

www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

Marla Singer said...

adorable skirt! and the shoes are amazing <33

stacey kelly said...

those shoes... too cute!!!

xx

fall in love with vika gazinskaya...
http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

It seems remarkable phrase to me is