March 14, 2010

i'm in a backless dress on a pastel ward that's shining.











fashion gone rogue.
Like a genius, I went out of town for the weekend and left my camera at home...right when I was counting on taking some photos over the weekend. Hopefully a little Eva Herzigova, Kate Moss, and Liu Wen will suffice in the meantime.
I find it funny that so many of the pictures I've picked out involve someone leaning back or lying down. Maybe my mind is trying to tell me I should sleep more.
Anyhoo, I hope everyone has a good-and less forgetful-weekend!

6 comments:

Mel said...

Aww that's too bad about your camera. Haha don't we all wish to be lying around in elegant dresses?

Miss Red said...

gorgeous pictures! i really love the third one on the stool.

beingdena said...

Hey darling,

these pictures are so dreamy. Eva is such a stunner.

Hope you had a great weekend and I look forward to seeing your photos.

Dena xoxo

kirstyb said...

great pics x

Jen said...

Oh, I hate leaving my camera behind!!!

em.me.ma said...

wow such sexxy shots!

yellowscarff.blogspot.com