March 10, 2010

drive my soul.














catherine maladrino jacket. lna shirt. hue leggings. viaspiga heels. jcrew and dominique cohen for target necklaces.



Hooray, I'm finally almost finished being sick, if that makes any sense. After spending most of my weekend in a fuzzy white robe and a men's sweater, I thought the gold leather jacket, shiny leggings, and piled necklaces would change things up nicely. I've developed an addiction to j.crew's jewelry. I can't get enough off how well they blend sophistication and edge with all of their twists and drapes and layers of chains, glass beads, ribbons, rhinestones, and crystals. It's never overdone.
And yes, these heels probably look familiar, they're the same as the ones in my last post except in suede. Sometimes, there's nothing like a classic black pump.

25 comments:

Nicole Trundle said...

Oh hai there gold jacket :)

http://thepowerandbeauty.blogspot.com/

Trevor said...

Ah these turned out really good! I especially like the top one, tis my favorite in this post =]

beingdena said...

wow fab outfit. Love it. x

I am Khatu said...

I love our necklaces! especially the ones from J. Crew.

Laura and Ane said...

holy shiet. i think im in love with your jacket.
simply FABULOUS!!
thanks so much for the comment
loove your style by the way :))

xo
http://heelsandpopcorn.blogspot.com/

Ancho Poncho said...

love the layered necklaces <3

Mel said...

Such a lovely outfit! I adore the leather jacket and the layered necklaces!

Sophiemei said...

oh~i love ur golden leather jacket, love the back details!! u really need to take care, dear!

{ I V Y } said...

omfg that is one amazing jacket! hot shoes tooo! following!

ediot said...

hi dear. love your outfit. the jacket is brilliant

xx ediot

Audrey Allure said...

Beautiful gold jacket!

Trevor said...

also like the jacket and necklace =]

stacey kelly said...

love your blouse and jacket!! such a chic combo :)

xx

fall in love with vika gazinskaya...
http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/

em.me.ma said...

cute metalic jacket!
yellowscarff.blogspot.com

jessica whitley said...

glad you're almost done being sick !
your outfit is amazing, i adore that jacket so much

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous look, darling! Love the jacket and piles of necklaces... I adore J. Crew jewelry too!

xoxox,
CC

Isquisofrenia said...

girl your style is amazing!!!
love the jacket so much and all this jewerly wow
you look so beatiful here

x!

t said...

Nice jacket! Nice outfit too. :)

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Mouthwash said...

that is one awesome jacket you've got there! and I love the tee and the necklaces too! Lookin' good!!

Amber
ambersmouthwash

Romany said...

Ooh I'm sick at the moment too - there's nothing better than letting it runs its course whilst decked out in a fuzzy robe, and either sleeping or watching tv all day. So lazy. So good. ;) Hehe.
Love the necklaces!
Romany
xx

beckyxoxo said...

You are so stylish ! Love the golden jacket so so much xoxoxo

ZEUS said...

Great little blog, love the jacket!

CC said...

Love the leggings! Great outfit. :)
Xx

Robynne said...

wow. nice outfit....i stumbled on your blog and really like it!

robynne

Savvy Gal said...

Love your jacket.