February 24, 2010

flightless bird








cardigan: solemio. dress: madewell. boots: le saunda.

These are few pictures from a walk I took over the weekend while the sun was setting (a walk was just a good excuse to take a break from working). I love the lace on the back of this cardigan, I've been dreaming of something like this for a long time. Actually, I lust for anything with lace panelling.
Apologies for the extremely confused look in my last photo, haha.
Thanks to everyone checking out my blog!

12 comments:

sophiemei said...

i love the lace on the back cardigan. girls all love in lace, nice photo.

sophiemei said...

i love the lace on the back cardigan. girls all love in lace, nice photo.

Romany said...

You look adorable. Cardigans are my weakness, I'm obsessed with them so two very enthusiastic thumbs up from me! :)
And thanks for the advice about the bags, I really can't do this alone haha!
Romany
xx

unique FONT said...

wonderful

Marjorie said...

Gorgeous post!
love your blog :)
stop by mine some time!
xx

nina aina said...

beautiful cardigan! good luck with your blog

xxx

Trevor said...

These are amazing! I love this outfit, and the confused look of the last photo.

beingdena said...

lovely blog. I like your style. x

The Sound of Lace said...

what a beautiful cardi!

thanks for visiting me, come back soon!
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com

ZEUS said...

i love your cardigan!

em.me.ma said...

i scrolled down your whole blog and loved it! beautiful outfits and pics:)

and you're quite gorgeous too ;)

yellowscarff.blogspot.com

MaNAa said...

love your lace cardigan!